Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ (71515 Views)

Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts / Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ by SocialJustice: 10:35am On Sep 01, 2020
Anthony Joshua ke. Crase, better marry me before your toto rust.
Re: Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ by Lovelyn451(f): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2020
Lesbians everywhere...God help this generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ by chaloskyx: 10:50am On Sep 01, 2020
YOU BETTER MARRY THOSE LESBIANS SINCE NO MAN IS LUSTING OVER YOU
Re: Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:51am On Sep 01, 2020
wetin concern us
Re: Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ by Awoo88: 10:57am On Sep 01, 2020
This babe still dey?? Thought one fella got her pregnant to keep her busy with real work. All dis men sef?? Why wouldn't she be talking about lesbians approaching her when men are failing in their duties

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ by 2LESS(m): 11:01am On Sep 01, 2020
A goal-getter that can't get a husband, is that one a goal-getter?

You want someone like AJ, is your father like Mohammed Ali?

Yimu

5 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ by Zimmermann(m): 11:12am On Sep 01, 2020
She said, “If you’re not able to pay my bills and you’re not able to look after the simple necessities in my life, then why should your opinion matter in my life or about me?

W. H. O. R. E mentality up there �run from any lady that talks like that!

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ by ojuu4u(m): 11:13am On Sep 01, 2020
At 32.......this is description of what some guys on nairaland call evening paper

But on serious note, I biliv her taste make her single at 32 most especially when she became overnight celebrity for just be in a camp for few days
Re: Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 01, 2020
You want this,you want that
Who are you?
Probably a piece of flesh

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ by Adakintroy: 11:17am On Sep 01, 2020
post=93452097:

Out of point!

When is 'seeing' a husband translate to success or happiness in life?

The worst thing to happen to anyone in life is being in a bad marriage.
Ask from elders around you.

Better remain single than die in an abusive or wicked marriage.

Bitter Truth from Dem MANNA! cool

He who finds a wife has found a good thing.

Soon that beauty men crave will fade. If you have not use it to find someone, Sister loneliness weh go kill you wear shoot and shoot.

And nobody talks.about work career or ambitions wen they are 60.

Money is boring after a while. It has so many lies in it. The only true things are those who love us and who we love.

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 01, 2020
she just dey sell her market

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ by oluwoleife: 11:41am On Sep 01, 2020
Koshi danu!

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ by Titugirl(f): 11:41am On Sep 01, 2020
post=93452097:

Out of point!

Spot on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ by googlepikins: 11:41am On Sep 01, 2020
RonaldoVido:
And you never see husband ?

I thought you said you are Wife material ?

When you see successful men like Anthony Joshua, you enter the kitchen and snap pictures.

Marriage is not achievement. Village People like you need to learn how to keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ by Miracle1991: 11:42am On Sep 01, 2020
Someone fuuuvk you for 5 years without marriage, and you are here selecting.
Hmmmm you are building borehole for somebody be that.

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ by Palehair: 11:47am On Sep 01, 2020
Her uncle is Charley boy and her brother is gay. So.....
Re: Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ by Skmoda360(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2020
Someone should tell me if this is a new?... tongue undecided
Re: Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ by Skmoda360(m): 11:55am On Sep 01, 2020
Zimmermann:
She said, “If you’re not able to pay my bills and you’re not able to look after the simple necessities in my life, then why should your opinion matter in my life or about me?

W. H. O. R. E mentality up there �run from any lady that talks like that!
Hmmmm.....pronto!!!
Re: Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ by Zeezy81: 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
mayklef:
las las na sh*t/silicon full ham....TeamBoobs# abeg

Na since yesterday I don dey reason the mata, but how I wan take talk am... omo u bad grin grin
Re: Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ by stormborn28(m): 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
ukaface:
That's your business
women are looking for her clitoris to pluck.. Wonderment
Re: Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ by wellmax(m): 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
Where is the hips

Re: Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
This is the kinda rubbish news and distractions most nigerians crave for, here you have it! grin cheesy BIg brother that have ceased to exist in England and Holland where it was created by (Endemol productions) is still thriving and trending in Nigeria big time. grin yet Nigerians claims they are not backwards.
Re: Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
Miracle1991:
Someone fuuuvk you for 5 years without marriage, and you are here selecting.
Hmmmm you are building borehole for somebody be that.
It was a sexless relationship!!

Don't loud it undecided

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ by Diamondsaheed(m): 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hmmmmm na Ile igbe u dey flown like dis,I understand na notice me I dey do
Re: Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ by kendocom: 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
Re: Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ by Miracle1991: 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
eni4real:
It was a sexless relationship!!

Don't loud it undecided
I understand
Re: Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ by 4tomandchi: 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
Always sharing their feminist ideas at every given opportunity. Why did the guy leave her after five years? I'm sure she's still hasn't figured it out yet.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ by Scholar270: 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hope they will follow it...
Re: Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ by DMerciful(m): 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
Taking forever is still no guarantee of not being in an abusive marriage. There are people that married within months and are not in abusive marriage so stop using abusive marriage as justification for slay queens inability to get married when everybody knows they are mostly selective
post=93452097:

Out of point!

GBAMSOLUTELY!! wink
Re: Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ by Liposure: 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
moneyissweet:
Attention seeker,wey the hips na? O girl see real hips here.
jesu

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ by Tonnyray: 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
post=93452097:
Why all the emphasis on bad and abusive marriages?
Are there no good marriages?
Is a good marriage not worth desiring and ascribing to?
It's a pity the colossal damage mainstream and social media has done to our overall perception of the marriage institution.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Has Chioma Finally Broken Up With Davido? / Anita Joseph: I Had Sex In An Uncompleted Building, I Choose Money Over Good Sex / Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.