Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Sme Business You Can Start With 1k And Make 2k Daily. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sme Business You Can Start With 1k And Make 2k Daily. (314 Views)

What Lucrative SME Business Should I Venture With 50k In Nigeria? / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / *sage Sme Business Advantage Event* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sme Business You Can Start With 1k And Make 2k Daily. by Sunnylink(m): 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
Are looking for a business you can start with your little pocket money?
I want to show you SME business you can start with 1k and make 2k daily. Profit is guarantee. No room for lost.

If want me to teach you contact me.
Whatsapp me: 08156428396
Re: Sme Business You Can Start With 1k And Make 2k Daily. by Sunnylink(m): 11:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
You don't need to pay me, to start this business, all you need is your 1k start up capital.
Re: Sme Business You Can Start With 1k And Make 2k Daily. by Sunnylink(m): 12:18am On Sep 01, 2020
If you understand the definition of money.
You will not lack money. Many people can define money but they don't really understand what money is.
So they keep chasing money without knowing how to acquire money.

Just single out the medium of exchange from the definition of money and work with it, and leave the rest for class teachers.

I am not going to teach you theory .

I want to show you How to
Leave point A to B.
Simple formula for constant income.
Re: Sme Business You Can Start With 1k And Make 2k Daily. by Peteru1st(m): 2:25am On Sep 01, 2020
I'm interested! 08135756785
Re: Sme Business You Can Start With 1k And Make 2k Daily. by Sunnylink(m): 7:43am On Sep 03, 2020
If you are interested Whatsapp me for details.

(1) (Reply)

Coconut Shell Coal Needed In Large Quantity / Dangote Bag Of Goodies / Strawberry Farming In Nigeria Online Masterclass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.