Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

You Are Not Alone - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Are Not Alone (152 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not Alone by Cadek: 12:06am On Sep 01, 2020
If you see person wey make ham ooo
Rejoice with them.
If they ask you Wats your own ooo
Take no offence.
This life na turn by turn ooo
Your time go come.
Because no be only you kill Jesus
We plenty for there.
(Cohbams)

Recently here on NL, a guy shared his life story of how he was a successful businessman but after a major setback, he has been struggling to make ends meet since then.
Being a typical ghost reader, I just read the post and all the comments made on the post and it made me realise that I and the guy (even though i Don't know him) and so also many are not alone in this struggle of life. And just as someone said, there's always a reason for everything, the fact that you're still alive means God has a reason and where there's life, there's hope.
Let me tell you a true life story before I drop my pen (borrowed phone in this instance).
During my interns which I did in one company like that, I met Chris who has been working in the company as a staff for a long time and we do relate together very well.
After two months into my interns, the company recuirt new staff, among the new employee is Charles who is actually like a street brother to Chris. Anytime am with Chris the kind of respect he accords to Charles who's a junior to him at work get me confuse, so I ask him (Chris) what's up with him and Charles.
He then made me understand that Charles was a rich nigga in his formal street where he lived before, Charles deals with importation of goods from abroad. Tragedy struck for him when his two container loaded with goods worth 200M got hijacked by pirates on the sea, he almost went bankrupt but being a fighter he remember he had B.sc in one of these courses. That's what make him start working in dat company.
So, in this life always remember in any situation you might be, You Are Not Alone!!!

(1) (Reply)

Another Authentic Offer! / World Shoe Expo / A Forever Partnership I Have Found In You My Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.