Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Finally P Compiler Fixed Draws Is Set And Ready - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Finally P Compiler Fixed Draws Is Set And Ready (1617 Views)

The Ultimate Millionaire Football Fixed Draws Pools Systems: Wk5 Success Hit! / 3 Sure Pool Draws Is Ready For This Week / 3 Fixed Draws For Wk 38 Licked Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally P Compiler Fixed Draws Is Set And Ready by kelvinn202: 2:31am On Sep 01, 2020
Greetings, finally the eagle has landed,the once in a year p compiler key draws are out,and it's time to cash in,this fixed draws comes once in a year,and this year I will be sharing it with all,it has played for 3 years in a row now, will not want to say much,cos I have played mine with 10k,we all know key don't come cheap,but due to the covid19 I will give it out for almost free...
so if u want to join the winning train,I will be giving out the 4 draws for just 1k, while 2 draws for N500,it's confirme draws just want to help in this period....
so if u are interested reach 2ru my mail imahmorris(at)gmail.com
No time together we will get there....
Re: Finally P Compiler Fixed Draws Is Set And Ready by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
kelvinn202:
Greetings, finally the eagle has landed,the once in a year p compiler key draws are out,and it's time to cash in,this fixed draws comes once in a year,and this year I will be sharing it with all,it has played for 3 years in a row now, will not want to say much,cos I have played mine with 10k,we all know key don't come cheap,but due to the covid19 I will give it out for almost free...
so if u want to join the winning train,I will be giving out the 4 draws for just 1k, while 2 draws for N500,it's confirme draws just want to help in this period....
so if u are interested reach 2ru my mail imahmorris(at)gmail.com
No time together we will get there....
Seun and Mynd44 another one again
Re: Finally P Compiler Fixed Draws Is Set And Ready by MyLottoHub: 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
cool

(1) (Reply)

Which Retired Footballer Would Have Brought Back? / The Highest Paid Footballers In The NPFL.. / Where Can I Watch Live Match Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.