Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,878 members, 7,838,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC (13708 Views)

Nigeria’s Executive, Legislature, Judiciary Highly Corrupt – ICPC Survey / Housing Deficit: Experts Recommend Russian System To Osinbajo-led Committee / Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 01, 2020
Re: Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC by weIMPORT: 11:59am On Sep 01, 2020
ok
Re: Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC by Supremecc(m): 11:59am On Sep 01, 2020
Do you need a responsive website?

Re: Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC by bash8936: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
What is these one saying sef?
The north use and dump south west with the huge number of south western politicians wey occupy this buhari govt. D fact is just that the reason Yoruba people are supporting this government is not because of tinubu. It is just bcus they are they ones gaining most in this government codedly. Na only dos arewa youth forum sabi that scope.
Re: Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC by Bethann: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
Help please
Re: Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC by eddyslim(m): 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
Osibande the house boy

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC by Burgerlomo: 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
So he can be controlling and directing the fool upandan or what other reasons embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC by Joejones: 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
Must we keep expecting negative things about this country every time, compare to other countries during this corona there has been a lot of set backs put we still have Nigeria building bridges,rail stations ,roads and a lot more,aside for the corruption which doesn’t take a day Job to keep out of the system after being there since 1960 ,even you people saying bad about buhari and saying some government officials are corrupt would have been more corrupt if you were in the position,we felt good luck was corrupt until we met buhari and after buhari wey will still see him as a saint and the other president as a tyrant,as for me I believe the president and vice are doing there best if we all want change in this country it begins with you !
eddyslim:
Osibande the house boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC by romenna: 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
Who made nabena APC spokesperson?
Re: Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC by seguno2: 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
jidamsel43:
If the committee is chaired by Osibanjo, then there will be a positive outcome

Positive outcome of zero impact, since the committee is doing a function that has someone else responsible for?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
Anything for the progress and moving forward of our darling nation is all we want.

God bless our darling Daddy and his amiable Vice president.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
Joejones:
Must we keep expecting negative things about this country every time, compare to other countries during this corona there has been a lot of set backs put we still have Nigeria building bridges,rail stations ,roads and a lot more,aside for the corruption which doesn’t take a day Job to keep out of the system after being there since 1960 ,even you people saying bad about buhari and saying some government officials are corrupt would have been more corrupt if you were in the position,,as for me I believe the president and vice are doing there best if we all want change in this country it begins with you !
God bless you so much for this.
And may God bless your parents for giving us a wise man like you.
With people like you, the future of our nation is secured.
Once again, God bless you so much Mr Joe Jones.

We Rise!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC by seguno2: 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
Shooyie:
Buhari trusts the VP to succeed in any task given to him. Prof Osinbajo is very reliable in any capacity.

So why is he the tail and not the head, despite his Lagos State generating more than half of the VAT shared monthly to the 36 states and 774 LGAs?
Do you know why the professor is deputy to the illiterate?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC by manunitedbabes: 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
My first question is does Yemi understands Hausa ? If NO! Hmmmm that's means having him there is just for formality sake. My Niger has been sold plss I need change to settle myself

#Yemiplswakeup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC by seguno2: 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
Joejones:
Must we keep expecting negative things about this country every time, compare to other countries during this corona there has been a lot of set backs put we still have Nigeria building bridges,rail stations ,roads and a lot more,aside for the corruption which doesn’t take a day Job to keep out of the system after being there since 1960 ,even you people saying bad about buhari and saying some government officials are corrupt would have been more corrupt if you were in the position,we felt good luck was corrupt until we met buhari and after buhari wey will still see him as a saint and the other president as a tyrant,as for me I believe the president and vice are doing there best if we all want change in this country it begins with you !

So you know that other countries are not building bridges, railways, roads and a lot more in this pandemic period?
How many other countries have you reviewed?
It seems that you missed when Amaechi said that the Lagos-Ibadan railways was abandoned by the Chinese because of coronavirus

Are you sure that we have corruption despite the change of four years that was promoted to the next level over a year ago?
It seems that you don’t know what you are talking about. Buhari wiped out corruption already. It no longer exists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC by jayjaycee0: 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
Deputy1111:
#OsinbajoTheFixer.
He has never failed on any assignment given to him. I just pray Osinbajo become our next president in 2023.

like he performed in the fraudulent market moni and trader moni. keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC by feb20Obinna: 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
Another lopsided committee. No single Igbo in it.
I hope they make headway ...

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC by adelaja70(m): 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
So he can be controlling and directing the fool upandan or what other reasons embarassed
YOU ARE SICK IN THE HEAD... Happy New Month
Re: Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC by Lamasta(m): 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
As far as it is been headed and chaired by Professor Yemi Osinbajo then the outcome will be well pleasing to we the good citizens of Nigeria....

Evercurious....

Re: Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC by Cholison(m): 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
They will not scam us again in 2023
Re: Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC by Mrpojj(m): 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
Re: Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC by Godons1: 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
Buhari is God sent, awesome Igbo's throw our support behind him.

Re: Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC by Godons1: 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
Moneywirer:
I hate to be the one to break it to you, Nigeria is simply irreparable. At least not with these old men running things embarassed

Igbo man, take am easy. President Buhari is doing excellently well.

Re: Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC by Winning123: 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
Nothing is impossible. Nigeria has a destiny to fulfill. It will happen in my lifetime. I don't know about you

Moneywirer:
I hate to be the one to break it to you, Nigeria is simply irreparable. At least not with these old men running things embarassed
Re: Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC by Sammyolis: 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
Zombie no talk unless they said make he talk
Re: Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC by Evercurious(f): 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
Lamasta:
As far as it is been headed and chaired by Professor Yemi Osinbajo then the outcome will be well pleasing to we the good citizens of Nigeria....

Evercurious....

Lol.. ..
Re: Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC by akdjr(m): 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
It was never great before so which great again ? Nigeria will become great
Deputy1111:
That's your own conclusion, but as for me, Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC by Royalfurnitures: 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
Same VP was in charge of Trader-moni , how successful was it?

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
adelaja70:

YOU ARE SICK IN THE HEAD... Happy New Month
seriously shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo Conniving With The Police To Subvert Justice- APGA National Working Cmte / Chioma Okoli, ERISCO Foods And Freedom Of Speech In Nigeria (Video) / States To Get N20b Each For Infrastructure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.