Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Help A Brother With A Video Editor - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Help A Brother With A Video Editor (688 Views)

Need A Video Editor For Ongoing Job / Help!! I Need A Video Editor To Work With Me. / I Need A Video Editor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother With A Video Editor by gdcomms: 4:27am On Sep 01, 2020
Dear NL, please does anyone know of a video editing software that can be used to create fascinating intros like that of Loveworld?
I'm working on our church videos, but need an appealing intro.

Thanks
Re: Help A Brother With A Video Editor by bakbukpal: 7:44am On Sep 01, 2020
I have a softwares it is call blufftltler here is the link you can try the demo but I have full crack with powerful template just change and add your title and convert to video https://www.outerspace-software.com/blufftitler call 07035893343
Re: Help A Brother With A Video Editor by gdcomms: 9:15am On Sep 01, 2020
Thanks. I have it already, but it is not giving me what I actually like.
Re: Help A Brother With A Video Editor by Klastivity: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2020
Try using After Effect software. It's one of the best for motion graphics
Re: Help A Brother With A Video Editor by gdcomms: 8:29am On Sep 05, 2020
Re: Help A Brother With A Video Editor by gdcomms: 8:29am On Sep 05, 2020
Klastivity:

Thanks sir
Re: Help A Brother With A Video Editor by Chiedu4Trump: 4:29am On Sep 10, 2020
gdcomms:
Dear NL, please does anyone know of a video editing software that can be used to create fascinating intros like that of Loveworld?
I'm working on our church videos, but need an appealing intro.

Thanks
The best one value for monye that gives you so much for a good price is PowerDirector https://www.cyberlink.com

Klastivity:

The learning curve is huge

(1) (Reply)

Endsars: Photographers As Unsung Hero’s / Streetwear Graphic Designer Needed / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.