Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,519 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Vee To Laycon- I Don't Like Erica And Nobody Can Beg Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vee To Laycon- I Don't Like Erica And Nobody Can Beg Me (1785 Views)

Neo Akpofure Treats Girlfriend, Vee To A Boat Cruise On Her 25th Birthday / Erica: I Believe You Were 'Jazzed' - Vee To Laycon / Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vee To Laycon- I Don't Like Erica And Nobody Can Beg Me by muchroom(m): 4:57am On Sep 01, 2020
Laycon tries to make peace between Vee and Erica while chatting with Vee. While cooking, Vee made it clear she does not like Erica because of her attitude and how she gives orders. She also made reference to many other past antecedents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZC4nYWXUGU
Re: Vee To Laycon- I Don't Like Erica And Nobody Can Beg Me by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 01, 2020
Erica is senseless. She think we nor know àbí... She Wan dey use everyone in the house get fan base outside....Laycon for the million

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vee To Laycon- I Don't Like Erica And Nobody Can Beg Me by Eniola40(m): 5:34am On Sep 01, 2020
na nengi i like pass for that house

5 Likes

Re: Vee To Laycon- I Don't Like Erica And Nobody Can Beg Me by dimexy247(m): 6:16am On Sep 01, 2020
Idiot Erica, useless glorified ashawo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vee To Laycon- I Don't Like Erica And Nobody Can Beg Me by Emerald04(m): 8:35am On Sep 01, 2020
Fvck!

We'll fvckin different, y'll watching BBN, I Watch Series like money heists, John wick. Got my damn brain upgraded to HD. While yours still at a limited edition. Likewise my girlfriend, she don't wantu fvckin work, she'll seat at home with her sister all day, watching this damn shii.. Gettin fat All day..

That girl don't fvckin have my time.

Well I'm waiting for this shii to be over, then break up with her.

2 Likes

Re: Vee To Laycon- I Don't Like Erica And Nobody Can Beg Me by StagethemTVee: 10:42am On Sep 01, 2020
If only both knew she nominated them for eviction. Erica is a deadly viper.

1 Like

Re: Vee To Laycon- I Don't Like Erica And Nobody Can Beg Me by Tmb78(m): 11:25am On Sep 01, 2020
Erica was not like this at the beginning. Something happened along the way.
Well,that's my own observation sha!
Re: Vee To Laycon- I Don't Like Erica And Nobody Can Beg Me by Tmb78(m): 11:27am On Sep 01, 2020
Eniola40:
na nengi i like pass for that house
The one that is the custodian of Ozo's mumu botton grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vee To Laycon- I Don't Like Erica And Nobody Can Beg Me by pctechbuzz(f): 11:30am On Sep 01, 2020
I Watch Series like money heists, John wick. Got my damn brain upgraded to HD. very joyfull for us
No One Escape For PC

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber And Hailey's Most Loveable Moments [video] / Audio Of Kpokpogri Confessing To Sleeping With Married Janemena (LEAKED AUDIO) / Reactions As Crossdresser James Brown Reveals How He Poses During Sexual Interco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.