Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,650 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Celebrities Investing In Esports. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Celebrities Investing In Esports. (1089 Views)

Esports: Infinix, Alliancefrançaise And 10n8e Host 'Game Night' Workshop / How To Choose An Agency Specializing In Esports And Gaming / Obsidian Esports And Gaming Community needs Members! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrities Investing In Esports. by Toydaboss: 6:38am On Sep 01, 2020
As the eSports industry begins to grow rapidly, many celebrities are now seeing esports as an investments opportunity.
Celebrities include drake,logic,p diddy and so much more.

Read more:https://esport9ja.com/celebrities-investing-in-esports/

1 Share

Re: Celebrities Investing In Esports. by Lubanko: 11:59am On Sep 20, 2020
Why shouldn't they? People don't say that eSport is a future anymore because it's a tangible present already. Only loonies bet on horse racing these days. There're sophisticated games like DOTa2 with so many variables it makes you sit on the edge of your seat the whole game, and if even if you lost- you've witnessed the great show. Give it a try https://ggbetapk.com/promokod/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Celebrities Investing In Esports. by Sewerwever: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
Yeah agree dude. I love dota 2 all my life is seemingly dedicated to that. I play it I watch it on youtube all the time. I guess it's time to test my luck
Re: Celebrities Investing In Esports. by fuzyc: 2:22am On Nov 17, 2020
Hello everyone) I have interesting information for you 4 years ago, we all learned about the greatest game of Dota 2, then - in those years the army of fans not only got stronger in spirit, but also found new fans of the game. Dota 2 is one of the most popular and favorite types of esports that you can earn on - your bets. You can use one of the coolest Dota 2 betting sites here best dota 2 betting sites , you will be taught strategies, have a hassle-free gameplay! I recommend it to everyone and wish you good luck!
Re: Celebrities Investing In Esports. by JenkaKD: 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
You are right, but i found another way to check statistics in live. I used to find hawk service with livescore on various matches.
Re: Celebrities Investing In Esports. by Hasuri: 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
It's not a wonder they do it - Esports is a money machine. You can even make money by trading in-game items like glove case crates and skins in CS:GO, and, providing how easy it's nowadays, Esports will attract even more gamers and celebrities.
Re: Celebrities Investing In Esports. by stonekase: 7:23pm On May 02, 2021
Hasuri:
It's not a wonder they do it - Esports is a money machine. You can even make money by trading in-game items like glove case crates and skins in CS:GO, and, providing how easy it's nowadays, Esports will attract even more gamers and celebrities.

Play my game : IOS : https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id1488600103

Android : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sourcecard.whotfire
Re: Celebrities Investing In Esports. by WarmTest3: 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
Greetings.
If you jump into Faceit( check the faceit guide) too soon, you will get demotivated really quickly. Once you know the basics, Faceit is better.
You won't encounter many cheaters, and the community is also better if you're looking to play seriously.

(1) (Reply)

How much does Ps 2 go for? / Sony Slims Playstation 3 Console - Bbc / What's Ur Heavy Rain Ending?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.