Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Neo Confessed His Love For Me – Tolanibaj - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Neo Confessed His Love For Me – Tolanibaj (590 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Kiddwaya, Seyi, Tolanibaj / TolaniBaj Cries Despite Voting Eric & Tochi Out / BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neo Confessed His Love For Me – Tolanibaj by RandomAfrican1: 7:23am On Sep 01, 2020

Tolanibaj, one of the recently evicted house mates of the Big Brother Naija Season 5 show has had her first interview outside of the house with none other than the show’s host Ebuka Obi-Uchendu.

Ebuka started off by asking her about her burst out with the “boss lady” Ka3na in the early parts of the reality show. In response, Tolanibaj said that she was also a boss lady herself, but she never sees the need to always have to be in people’s faces and reminding them of who she is. She added that she has no ill feelings towards Ka3na and would talk with her when the need arises.

“So let’s talk about Prince,” Ebuka chipped in, “when did you notice him?”

Tolanibaj flipped her hair, smiled and said, “I think second week, it was actually Neo I noticed at first, but then when we started to have conversations, I realized that he was a very loud person, and I don’t like guys that are too out there, I like my guys reserved…”

She also touched on her friendship with Erica and how she feels that they bonded even right before they entered the house, “I liked her vibe,” she said.

“So let’s talk about Vee, it appeared that you guys bonded, but during the nominations, you kicked her out, what happened there?” Ebuka quizzed, to which she responded, “that was just me being strategic.”

Catch the full video interview here; https://africaatrandom.com/neo-confessed-his-love-for-me-tolanibaj/
Re: Neo Confessed His Love For Me – Tolanibaj by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 01, 2020
Neo sef
Re: Neo Confessed His Love For Me – Tolanibaj by iammo(m): 8:01am On Sep 01, 2020
No wonder Kidd is always wary of Erica talking to Neo

(1) (Reply)

/ The Last Mercenary Full Movie Download / Top Nollywood You Must See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.