Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,735 members, 7,955,791 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:12 PM

SOLD**/Redmi Note 9s For Sale SOLD*** - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SOLD**/Redmi Note 9s For Sale SOLD*** (850 Views)

Redmi Note 9s For Sale 6/128gb. SOLD!!!!! / Open Box Redmi Note 9s For Sale / Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s/9 pro/ mi note 10 lite/ 10 pro For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD**/Redmi Note 9s For Sale SOLD*** by Nonsoco80(m): 7:30am On Sep 01, 2020
3 weeks used Redmi Note 9s for sale. 6/128 GB variant.
Re: SOLD**/Redmi Note 9s For Sale SOLD*** by opera1(m): 7:41am On Sep 01, 2020
WHY DID U WANT TO SELL IT?
Re: SOLD**/Redmi Note 9s For Sale SOLD*** by Nonsoco80(m): 7:47am On Sep 01, 2020
opera1:
WHY DID U WANT TO SELL IT?
just need the money.
Re: SOLD**/Redmi Note 9s For Sale SOLD*** by GraGra247(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2020
Nonsoco80:
just need the money.

After 2 weeks??

Brand new one once sold for 85k. Dollar hike messed things up.
Re: SOLD**/Redmi Note 9s For Sale SOLD*** by Nonsoco80(m): 8:30am On Sep 01, 2020
GraGra247:

After 2 weeks??

No time brand-new is sold for 85k. This is 6/128GB version
Re: SOLD**/Redmi Note 9s For Sale SOLD*** by Nonsoco80(m): 8:35am On Sep 01, 2020
GraGra247:

After 2 weeks??

I bought it that 3 weeks ago 98500.
Re: SOLD**/Redmi Note 9s For Sale SOLD*** by GraGra247(m): 8:36am On Sep 01, 2020
Nonsoco80:
I bought it that 3 weeks ago 98500.

I believe you.
Re: SOLD**/Redmi Note 9s For Sale SOLD*** by Nonsoco80(m): 3:42am On Sep 02, 2020
Nonsoco80:
3 weeks used Redmi Note 9s for sale. 6/128 GB variant. Location is Ibadan. 85k 08039131976
Available.
Re: SOLD**/Redmi Note 9s For Sale SOLD*** by Nonsoco80(m): 4:29am On Sep 04, 2020
[quote author=Nonsoco80 post=93447453]3 weeks used Redmi Note 9s for sale.
Re: SOLD**/Redmi Note 9s For Sale SOLD*** by D4donnn: 4:50am On Sep 04, 2020
GraGra247:

After 2 weeks??

What has that got to do with his ad are you buying or simply wanna derail his ad , hmmmm
Re: SOLD**/Redmi Note 9s For Sale SOLD*** by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 04, 2020
Nonsoco80:
Available

Swap with infinix note 7 n cash
Re: SOLD**/Redmi Note 9s For Sale SOLD*** by Nobody: 5:01am On Sep 04, 2020
Nonsoco80:
3 weeks used Redmi Note 9s for sale. 6/128 GB variant. Location is Ibadan. 85k 08039131976

Sorry to quote u again is it not negotiable n if it is how much is the last price serious buyer
Re: SOLD**/Redmi Note 9s For Sale SOLD*** by Nonsoco80(m): 5:14am On Sep 04, 2020
yemkov:

Swap with infinix note 7 n cash
No swap
Re: SOLD**/Redmi Note 9s For Sale SOLD*** by Nonsoco80(m): 5:14am On Sep 04, 2020
yemkov:

Sorry to quote u again is it not negotiable n if it is how much is the last price serious buyer
Not negotiable
Re: SOLD**/Redmi Note 9s For Sale SOLD*** by Antibettings: 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
I'm very interested. But, e go reach Tuesday before I can come over tho..
I wiil pay 80k
Re: SOLD**/Redmi Note 9s For Sale SOLD*** by Nonsoco80(m): 2:28am On Sep 07, 2020
[quote author=Nonsoco80 post=93447453]3 weeks used Redmi Note 9s for sale.
Re: SOLD**/Redmi Note 9s For Sale SOLD*** by Nonsoco80(m): 7:43am On Sep 10, 2020
Still available
Re: SOLD**/Redmi Note 9s For Sale SOLD*** by D4donnn: 7:46am On Sep 10, 2020
GraGra247:

After 2 weeks??

Your type will rarely ever buy the item , all they know is to drop unsolicited information that no one cares about , why dont you turn back the hands of time and buy it before the dollar went up , mr dollar hike
Re: SOLD**/Redmi Note 9s For Sale SOLD*** by GraGra247(m): 8:33am On Sep 10, 2020
D4donnn:

Your type will rarely ever buy the item , all they know is to drop unsolicited information that no one cares about , why dont you turn back the hands of time and buy it before the dollar went up , mr dollar hike

You're a very silly demented mor0n. Did the poster complain? Why are you taking Panadol for someone's headache.

By the way what was ever wrong with my harmless comment. Or you possibly didn't go to school to read meaning and understand that my comment vindicated the posters price point.

And kindly show me any other place I ever made a similar comment for about 3 years on this forum.

You totally disgust me.

1 Like

Re: SOLD**/Redmi Note 9s For Sale SOLD*** by D4donnn: 8:37am On Sep 10, 2020
GraGra247:

You're a very silly demented mor0n. Did the poster complain? Why are you taking Panadol for someone's headache.

For all we know this phone could already have been sold and you had to did up a thread of about 2 weeks to fight a Trojan war.

By the way what was ever wrong with my harmless comment. Or you possibly didn't go to school to read meaning and understand that my comment vindicated the posters price point.

And kindly show me any other place I ever made a similar comment for about 3 years on this forum.

You totally disgust me.

Baba harmless. You spilling curses shows the kind of lowlife you apparently are , you dont need to have a proven track record before you can be termed loco , people go nuts daily , finding vindication in your previous acts of buffoonery will justify the nonsense you spewed and as long as that rubbish comments is still there you are subject to whatever criticism you get , by question what was the point of the nonsense you wrote earlier if not to sound cheap and petty, they here they find who no get time when go delve into your 3 years old posts, you try .

I dont think I do I think your actions do
Re: SOLD**/Redmi Note 9s For Sale SOLD*** by GraGra247(m): 8:43am On Sep 10, 2020
D4donnn:

Baba harmless. You spilling curses shows the kind of lowlife you apparently are , you dont need to have a proven track record before you can be termed loco , people go nuts daily , finding vindication in your previous acts of buffoonery will justify the nonsense you spewed and as long as that rubbish comments is still there you are subject to whatever criticism you get , by question what was the point of the nonsense you wrote earlier if not to sound cheap and petty, they here they find who no get time when go delve into your 3 years old posts, you try .

I dont think I do I think your actions do

Like I said you're a brainless demented mor0n that possibly failed all his courses in school.

Go to a proper school and after 6 years read my comment again and possibly your empty reasoning ability will comprehend that my comment actually supports the posters price point.

Asshole!!
Re: SOLD**/Redmi Note 9s For Sale SOLD*** by D4donnn: 9:05am On Sep 10, 2020
GraGra247:

Like I said you're a brainless demented mor0n that possibly failed all his courses in school.

Go to a proper school and after 6 years read my comment again and possibly your empty reasoning ability will comprehend that my comment actually supports the posters price point.

Asshole!!

E clear say wetin they pursue you big pass as you think pathetic swine , I know your type, you have nothing worthwhile to do with your time and with your life , you can go on and on , replying you is me stooping to your level and its apparent you're the king of the dimwits and you'll most definitely beat me with your experience and expertise , dont worry I have more productive things to do with my time ,

No go hustle they come nairaland they form cyber ninja, if them ask you the highlight of your life , na probably this thrash when you they spew , vulture & Chief Rapist , all your threads are about rape see the person when I go reply self grin osalobua abame . Abeg o God pass this cup of lunacy away from me
Re: SOLD**/Redmi Note 9s For Sale SOLD*** by GraGra247(m): 9:19am On Sep 10, 2020
D4donnn:

E clear say wetin they pursue you big pass as you think pathetic swine , I know your type, you have nothing worthwhile to do with your time and with your life , you can go on and on , replying you is me stooping to your level and its apparent you're the king of the dimwits and you'll most definitely beat me with your experience and expertise , dont worry I have more productive things to do with my time ,

No go hustle they come nairaland they form cyber ninja, if them ask you the highlight of your life , na probably this thrash when you they spew , vulture.

Useless empty jobless nuisance. You have better things to do and yet you have time enough to dig up a thread of 2 weeks to fight for a poster that wasn't complaining.

You can deceive the cockroaches surrounding you but not me. Crawl back to your cave of joblessness and next time you think twice before being unruly for no reason.

Degenerate scumbag!
Re: SOLD**/Redmi Note 9s For Sale SOLD*** by Nonsoco80(m): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2020
Please let peace reign. No need of all these. My phone is very much available.
Re: SOLD**/Redmi Note 9s For Sale SOLD*** by opera1(m): 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nonsoco80:
Please let peace reign. No need of all these. My phone is very much available.

80K?
Re: SOLD**/Redmi Note 9s For Sale SOLD*** by Nonsoco80(m): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
opera1:

80K?
Come and pay.. But na Ibadan I dey
Re: SOLD**/Redmi Note 9s For Sale SOLD*** by Nonsoco80(m): 7:11am On Sep 12, 2020
Sold
Re: SOLD**/Redmi Note 9s For Sale SOLD*** by Nonsoco80(m): 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Sorry to quote u again is it not negotiable n if it is how much is the last price serious buyer[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Mi 9T 6/128 For Sale / SOLD / Sold!!!Open Box Samsung Galaxy A32 Dual Sim @98k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.