Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party (36293 Views)

Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House / Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) / Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party by AmazingELixir: 11:33am On Sep 01, 2020
cool

Come ooh but seriously did Bobby remove his preek?
Re: Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party by Davicl: 11:33am On Sep 01, 2020
Hmmmm.... And some people were celebrating the day they gave birth to this one

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party by Muftimenk: 11:34am On Sep 01, 2020
clout chaser I will only count s/him as her the day s/him born pikin.
Re: Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party by merits(m): 11:34am On Sep 01, 2020
grin

Re: Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party by Neocotez(m): 11:34am On Sep 01, 2020
HIS FUCKKK BUDDIES are shamelessly throwing shirt-hole money at the FAGGGOT on camera

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party by martinogeenz: 11:35am On Sep 01, 2020
grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party by espn(m): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2020
Mad country...
Re: Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party by Demolism: 11:36am On Sep 01, 2020
obinrin ninu aso okunrin

God dey
Re: Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party by Sonnobax15(m): 11:37am On Sep 01, 2020
undecided.

I don't have a beef with Bob..

but you see those people who attended his birthday day party, they are the major problem we have in this country.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party by Deborah98(f): 11:38am On Sep 01, 2020
Just imagine undecided,so what's the essence of this news now sad
Re: Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party by sureteeboy(m): 11:38am On Sep 01, 2020
Mikelarteta:
DJ consequence should be made to Bear
the consequences of his action.

Btw: I need a very good graphic artist, pls holla me. Thanks.
Hi. I'm a graphics artist. What services do you need?
Re: Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party by gulfer: 11:40am On Sep 01, 2020
Are we now allowed to hold birthdays, etc. with no social distancing and mask wearing in place
Re: Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party by airminem(f): 11:42am On Sep 01, 2020
Thats the Naija way o. Police is always your visitor
Re: Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party by owila4luv(m): 11:49am On Sep 01, 2020
Made4naijalove:
This monpha no dey learn at all. Is it that this guy can't do his thing quietly and stay out of the limelight? No social distancing whatsoever. This is really sad
Who Social Distance Help! Las Las Covid Na Scam

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party by TheBedWench: 11:51am On Sep 01, 2020

Re: Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party by ddeola: 11:52am On Sep 01, 2020
D guy smart wella dey make em money as he dey deceive una say em b crossdresser. sad sad sad sad
Re: Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party by Palehair: 11:55am On Sep 01, 2020
Madibah:
Mehn see as them dey spray money sha ..
E b like I go turn gay o..
Lolllll.... Is that sarcasm i detect? You don't turn gay same way you don't turn straight. You can try but you will be completely miserable if you are trying to change who you are
Re: Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party by Aritraco(m): 11:56am On Sep 01, 2020
why do Nigerians love to celebrate mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
Yoruba men sef

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party by daddytime(m): 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
The roll call of attendees says a lot.

Down-lows everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
englishmart:
It will be very difficult to explain that this beautiful girl was a male. Btw, respect her choice to be addressed as a 'she'
Even his friend Tonto calls him "a man"
Choice ko, privilege ni
Re: Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party by Buksaylor: 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
Waste of semen.....

Made4naijalove:
Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye, popularly known as Bobrisky organised a secret party for himself yesterday, to mark his birthday.

The birthday party was graced by Mompha, Leo Da Silva, DJ Consequence and some other celebrities in Nigeria.

This comes one year after he almost got arrested at his last birthday party which was disrupted by policemen.

Sequel to his last birthday, the cross dresser had bragged about his birthday being the best and remarkable event in town. He shared details of the birthday online, but he got the shock of his life after policemen stormed the venue on the D-Day and almost arrested him.

This time, he obviously wanted no drama, as the party location was not disclosed.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc96qG4ngNo
Re: Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party by Lovelyn451(f): 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
I don't know why ladies like hanging around people like this. Thats how theyll be flocking around one in my area, gisting and laughing with him like he's one of them and everything is okay, they'll even defend him if u try to judge him...hmmm

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party by Lankybaby(f): 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
22young55:
please toilet led light is available @ a very cheap rate....if you are interested hola me on what.sapp 0,8,0,5,5,0..8,6,3,1,2

It automatically turn on once step into the toilet and turn off when you leave the toilet. This is good for your home to beautify it.......i
How much
Re: Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party by winkmart: 12:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
How time flies. When did we even enter 2020

Dont let this year pass you by. Take charge of your life and take action.

check my Siggy
Re: Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

I have long imagined the mental state of homosexuals. It is perhaps the most disgusting engagement or practice in the history of man.

There is no greater excitement for a man than the feeling of being inside a Vagina. How do you sacrifice such gift for the Anus? Why would you allow a fellow male humiliate you by dominating you.

What homosexuality does is replacing your dominion as a male. It takes away your confidence and shortens your life. You will fade quickly and your dying days will be full of shame and regret.

I have never seen a Gay that lived long and happy. They are more suicidal and depressed than any group.

Richdad
Clearly because simple minded individuals like you reject them.

No homosexual person would ever come out to you after reading your view above about them.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party by Proffdada: 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
Madibah:
Mehn see as them dey spray money sha ..
E b like I go turn gay o..
Because of money? Can you endure the pain in the ass?
Re: Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party by stasius: 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
The number of people viewing this thread grin
Re: Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party by ezechi24(m): 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
Make una no reason the homo ...if he gets arrested ...he go give dpo yanch, dem go release am... grin grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party by Antoeni(m): 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
MR Bobrisky No matter how you bleach or paint your skin, you will still be eaten by maggots one day.
Re: Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party by Sleekfingers: 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
T
ddeola:
D guy smart wella dey make em money as he dey deceive una say em b crossdresser. sad sad sad sad

is he not a crossdresser?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Rocks Natural Hair In This Adorable Photo / Asa 'Crowned' Akan Queen Of Ivory Coast (Photos) / Tunji Aderibigbe & Nora Nwosisi Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.