Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Waje Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) (40614 Views)

Waje Celebrates Her Daughter, Emerald's 22nd Birthday (Photos, Video) / Waje Celebrates 38th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Waje Celebrates Tony Rapu On His 61st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by Activities217(m): 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
cool
Re: Waje Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by Nasrothschild1: 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
Re: Waje Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by JIMMY1393: 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
Humanoid01:

Lol I wonder why anyone would be ashamed of aging. It's a phenomenon that can't be altered, and not everyone gets to taste it.

And everyone gets to taste it you mean lol
Re: Waje Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by Humanoid01(m): 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
JIMMY1393:

And everyone gets to taste it you mean lol
Nah! Not everyone gets to grow as old as 40. Many people die young.
Re: Waje Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by Jaysolu(m): 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
wetin she do get money?
awon small girls big gods
go and ask the gods na
since you feel women can't make money on their own.. you're probably the type that feels threatened by rich women.. that's why u carry the mind that they're all oloshos
Re: Waje Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by femi4: 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
Premiumwriter:
you shud weep for yours.

Of is multiplication
20th anniversary

English is part of your problem too
Re: Waje Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by Bukden16(m): 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
Iwanttoto:

No husband undecided

must we all be tired down.
Free spirit.
Re: Waje Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by AkwaIbomMan(m): 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
Jaysolu:
go and ask the gods na
since you feel women can't make money on their own.. you're probably the type that feels threatened by rich women.. that's why u carry the mind that they're all oloshos
you're a simp and women asslicker
Re: Waje Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by RuggedSniper: 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
StagethemTVee:
R & B singer Waje is 40 today and she is thankful for so much. In a coded message on twitter, she thanked God for celebration of the 20th anniversary of her 20th birthday. She looks quiet younger though. What do you think?

Source: https://twitter.com/OfficialWaje/status/1300679605288869889
Re: Waje Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by Haloye: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ereolamide:
Is she 400 years old?

20th anniversary of 20th birthday.

ABI. Exactly my thought
Re: Waje Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by officialenny(m): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
Iwanttoto:

No husband undecided
it's not bad if u make yourself available
Re: Waje Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by officialenny(m): 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
salbis:
Happy birthday to madam church sent me out of choir after getting pregnant.
Abeg are u in anyway better?
Re: Waje Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by officialenny(m): 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
Dozis:

Are you not a man??
Stop all these negative and harsh words against unmarried ladies, if you know where they sell husbands why not help them buy.
Happy birthday Waje.
God bless u for that
Re: Waje Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by babatee90(m): 8:02am On Sep 02, 2020
Sosorrymods:
So it's now a must for a woman to get married in Nigeria/Africa shebi? Instead of getting married and divorcing the next minute or enduring/suffering in silence in a so-called marriage it's better to just remain single
you are absolutely right 100
Re: Waje Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by JIMMY1393: 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
Humanoid01:

Nah! Not everyone gets to grow as old as 40. Many people die young.

Oh true
Re: Waje Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by Jaysolu(m): 12:49am On Sep 03, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
now I know a lady is behind this moniker.
Assuming I knew earlier that I was talking to and getting responses from a lady then I wouldn't have wasted my time replying to a senseless being like you.
Just shows how dull you really are. I'm obviously not a lady but
I don't have anything to prove to a mumu.. your toxic masculinity won't help you achieve anything.. Don't stop thinking with your genitals
Re: Waje Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by AkwaIbomMan(m): 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
Jaysolu:
Just shows how dull you really are. I'm obviously not a lady but
I don't have anything to prove to a mumu.. your toxic masculinity won't help you achieve anything.. Don't stop thinking with your genitals
you've been banned abi? tongue
Good for you cheesy
Next time you bloody SIMPs should learn to respect MEN on this forum.
Re: Waje Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by Jaysolu(m): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
you've been banned abi? tongue
Good for you cheesy
Next time you bloody SIMPs should learn to respect MEN on this forum.
Naah bro
It's just that I actually have a life outside nairaland..
Just continue with your ways.. I'll keep being a rational human being and not look at life through my p*nis.. goodbye
Re: Waje Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by Priye007(m): 12:44am On Sep 08, 2020
Chaiii I love this lady die.
Re: Waje Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 1:17am On Sep 08, 2020
Iwanttoto:

No husband undecided

How does not having a husband make her less of a success?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xploit Comedy: Brizy, Chizzy, Lankz And Lenzi Biography & Lifestyle / DonJazzy Enjoying Johnnie Walker's Cars In Rome (photos) / Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.