Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Watch All Or Nothing: Tottenham Hotspurfor Free - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Watch All Or Nothing: Tottenham Hotspurfor Free (762 Views)

Watch All Champions League Finals (1994 - 2020) / Watch All Soccer/football Matches Live Soccerstreams / Reddit Soccer Streams / Watch All Champions League Goals And Extended Highlights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch All Or Nothing: Tottenham Hotspurfor Free by afaatng: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2020
All or Nothing: The Mourinho and Tottenham Hotspur tells the story of what happened behind the scene when Mauricio Pochettino was sacked by the club, the appointment of Jose Mourinho, what he did when TV pundits criticized his style of football and a whole lot.

What You Will See in All or Nothing: Tottenham

Find out the spurs player who spilled a drink on Jose Mourinho’s shoes and what happened to him.

Behind the scene of Son’s red card against Chelsea.
You’ll get to see how Jose Mourinho:

Prepares for football matches

How Mourinho acts when he is criticized on TV

How he trains and prepares his team for a match.

And there was one moment Mourinho told us how not to pronounce his name:

How do I say your name correctly?

Yeah I hate to tell the wrong names man, everybody says my name wrong.

Everybody calls me Josie I’m not, I’m José!

See how to watch for free

(1) (Reply)

Hakim Ziyech Leaves Morocco Camp To Join Chelsea. / Chess Club Whatsapp Group / Wonders Never Cease As Kano Pillars Unveil Young Prodigy Is Grand Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.