Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

The Most Boring Comedians In Nigeria With Dry Annoying Jokes -WORST EVER. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Most Boring Comedians In Nigeria With Dry Annoying Jokes -WORST EVER. (702 Views)

Top 10 Richest Comedians In Nigeria & Their Net Worth / Controversy Surrounds "Who Is Who Awards" As A-list Mc's / Comedians In The Fct / BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Boring Comedians In Nigeria With Dry Annoying Jokes -WORST EVER. by Blinkwise: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2020
Hi guys…
Uhm before I proceed, I will like to briefly educate us on what COMEDY is all about. Maybe through the definition, you can ascertain if these Comedians listed on this article, are truly boring or not.
Also wanna use this medium to wish you all a blessed happy new month. Happy September May all your wishes and prayers come to pass.
WHAT IS COMEDY?
In a modern sense, comedy is a genre of fiction that refers to any discourse or work generally intended to be humorous or amusing by inducing laughter, especially in theatre, television, film, stand-up comedy, books or any other medium of entertainment.
So I’m gonna start with the oga kpatakpata of Dem all, AY!AY-Comedian
AY! When we talk about being funny, AY is not close to any of that. He was only creative and fortunate. He attained the level he is today in the comedy industry because he started when nobody give a damn about comedies in Nigeria.
Dude is also smart. He took advantage of his fellow Comedians to build up his own platform. His personal jokes are so dry and boring as hell. That includes his movies. Boring boring boring.
Featured Actors and Comedians makes his movies look educating and funny. Left for him alone, no way. He won’t get up to a thousand Views on YouTube.
If someone like AY is one of the upcoming Comedians today, he won’t blow. Even if you plant atomic bomb inside his head, he won’t still blow. Dude is just too lucky anyways.
I like him though. But the fact still remains! Ayodeji Richard Makun popularly known as AY is one of the most worst comedians in Nigeria. His jokes and movies are so dry and boring. Case closed!
Broda Shaggi....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

https://blinkwiseblog..com/2020/09/the-most-boring-comedians-in-nigeria.html
Click On the Link to Read More
https://blinkwiseblog..com/2020/09/the-most-boring-comedians-in-nigeria.html

Re: The Most Boring Comedians In Nigeria With Dry Annoying Jokes -WORST EVER. by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2020
Can't realy say for sure. But ever since i-go-die left the scene.

I watch nigerian comedians and laugh no dey greee come

Guys like basketmouth, Ali baba still dey try though.

The rest no get creativity. Dey repeat same ish all d time.

B4 una say been a comedian no easy. No be me send dem work. Dey need to up their game and use the environment they are in to crack jokes, dat would make d joke look natural.

(1) (Reply)

Eii Is This Love Or Money. Take A Look At This Couple / Bbnaija 2020: Trikytee And Dorathy Blast Each Other / Bbnaija!! My WINNER PREDICTION As Laycon And Nengi Almost Had Xxxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.