Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud (77039 Views)

Bitcoin Lord Released From EFCC Custody, Buys New Car / Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam / Nigerian Drug Lord Arrested In Kenya, Deported For The 2nd Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by Miraclethefirst: 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
Lmao,my guy even get office�

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by BornRicch(m): 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
magicminister:

Do not be comfortable with Garri and ground but my friend.
Add peak milk, 4 cubes of sugar and small milo before I vex for u!

lol � guy milo for garri I neva try that combination before ooo. I will look into it.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by Munachisom95(f): 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
kolade560:

This guy once scammed me of my gift card......I cursed him severely.
just pay him a visit here in Awka.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by simpleseyi: 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
SaintHilary:
>>This guy scammed many upcoming Yahoo boys by fronting to buy gift cards @ ridiculous prices>>

>>Once you send the gift card, Baba don Japa, then post Ur gift card as (done deal)grin grin

>>FTC this new month tho, I'll receive the first blessings in whatever I do this month, AMEN

If he tried that with me, the he would not have been arrested now because I would have given his name to Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara. These gods don't have time for nonsense, just three days, the guy will be playing Ludo with Gen Ssni Abacha in hell and sending us millions of dollars like Sani Abacha had been doing.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by Macphenson: 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
Godons1:

E pain this man well well. grin grin grin

Pain ke??

Am just wondering how one can be consistently foolish.

What's there to pain me.

Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by Kinge120577: 11:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
They don arrest oloriburuku at last..
Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by Twizzy30(m): 11:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
SaintHilary:
>>This guy scammed many upcoming Yahoo boys by fronting to buy gift cards @ ridiculous prices>>

>>Once you send the gift card, Baba don Japa, then post Ur gift card as (done deal)grin grin

>>FTC this new month tho, I'll receive the first blessings in whatever I do this month, AMEN
I checked his page after i saw the news, man has ripped a lot of upcoming yahooboys of card and btc. Check the comments section on his IG.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by freedomeniola(m): 3:20am On Sep 02, 2020
seangy4konji:
almost 90 percent of every one living in Nigeria i a fraudstar...Only the ones who do theirs on the internet are the black sheep...go to any state or goverment parastatals and see them park cars...how does a civil servant with salary of 60k with three children be able to afford a four runner

dont look at my face...your neighbor who knots tie and woks at access bank and not ripe for car loan...how did he build that 4 bedroom flat

go ask ask dino melaye how he got three g wagons and feraris....

dont look at my face...look at yourself...you say u sell items,you know price is 6 k...you inflate it to 15 k and defraud unsuspecting buyer u say u are legit...

ogun kill all of us.

Ogun kill only you
Inflating the price of 6k to 15k is business at least you can see what you are buying and if you are a very sound negotiator you can still buy at 6,500 or 6200
Now this is different
From denying your gender to telling your client your coming over to where he is....after paying you bro(the acting female) you don't show up...cos it was all a lie

We are on a different hustle bro...
Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by TheEnlightenedO(m): 6:31am On Sep 02, 2020
gbakejia:
I need N1 million and I intend to drop 2 plots of lands in Ibeju Lekki, lagos as collateral. Please I am ready to any interest rate. Please you can reach me on 09036497815

How long do you need the money for and try not to say any interest rate, lenders will eat you up for dinner... I am however a licensed lender, send me a pm and let’s talk
Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by aleeyus(m): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2020
Drosonogasta:

Hope u were not ask to clean ya village market as penalty?
But one stupid detective superintendent order me to sweep their entire division premises for almost 5 days angry
Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by lceyjayz(m): 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
Pumra:

EFCC follows you
Lol I'm not into fraud, I prefer what I earn monthly than scamming people of their hard earned money..
Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by otunbalamba: 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
ModestGal:

I totally disagree with you, not everyone on Instagram is a scam, I have many people including my sisters on Instagram, and they are all rich and very legit.
Yes there are fake ones, but truth is that the legit ones are also there flaunting.
is it only your sisters that are rich cheesy what about you? grin are you not rich?
Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by Drosonogasta(m): 8:49am On Sep 07, 2020
aleeyus:

But one stupid detective superintendent order me to sweep their entire division premises for almost 5 days angry
Your own gud
Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by RuggedSniper: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
EvenBlogger:

Source: https://www.kemifilani.ng/2020/09/popular-instagram-celebrity-bitcoin-lord-arrested-for-internet-fraud-by-efcc.html
grin... The dude is walking freely again after all that noise and he's more popular... Never heard of BTC Lord until this month. His complexion and looks are just like Akinola (AJ) my friend from back in the day, in a university in Nigeria. This is mad sick!grin

1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud by DaInferno(m): 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
He has a lot of impersonators

It might not be him

Just search for Bitcoin lord or Blord on Instagram and Facebook, you’ll see over 100 fake profiles / accounts
so which one be the real account

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Check If Your Calls Are Being Monitored / Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) / Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.