Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,894 members, 7,848,606 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

CAMA Laws: Nothing To Do With The Church But With Businessmen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAMA Laws: Nothing To Do With The Church But With Businessmen (162 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? / Abraham Daniels: Sacked Dunamis Pastor Blasts Pastors. Calls Them 'Businessmen' / Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAMA Laws: Nothing To Do With The Church But With Businessmen by IniAkpanMorgan(m): 11:07am On Sep 01, 2020
My position is better, if you think that the "CAMA will not work", because I think that as long as the spiritual body of Jesus is concerned, CAMA laws is non-existent, inconsequential, null and void. A carnal law can never regulate a spiritual entity.

This has been my point and blind men keep telling me I am not a Christian though I appear like a Bible Student. What do they mean? Imagine, allocating Bible Studentship to me but robbing me of adoption into Christianity. How did I come to being a Bible student yet I am no Christian. Imagine the arrogance of alloacting divine orivikeges by men on earth. This is why "Church going" is a terribke spiritual pandemic.

This is my point: I am Iniabasi Akpan Morgan. I live by divine law, established in LOVE, as a member of the spiritual body of Jesus Christ, and this body is a government of its own, with the "head" living in heaven, and the "body" living on earth.

This means that the body which is the Church is, has no part of her eyes, ears, mouth, nose, tongue, teeth, eyelid, lashes and balls, and everything that makes up the head on earth. How then can any carnal government recognize this body to regulate it, if a man's face is the only means of identifying him? How else should this meat be meshed for toothless men-babies who are beyond taking milk?

Neither is Bishop Oyedepo, nor Pastor Adeboye, or any other anywhere on earth is my measuring stick for the righteousness of God in Christian. All of them are incompetent to allocate me. Jesus is my measuring line and the Holy Spirit allocates me.

And from this, I dare say that every Church leader linking the CAMA laws to the Church is a Satanic agent. No man can spiritualize carnality by celebrating his years of exploiting "weavers" from his romance with carnality. Any Church leader linking the Church (a Spiritual body) with the CAMA law (a carnal law) is attempting to serve two masters at a time. It is not possible.

The CAMA law is a business law in Nigeria, and only have to do with people who have business relationships with the Nigerian government via the government business registration arm, the "CAC". The Church should be quarreling with why she should be under government supervision, and not about the laws the supervision confers on government to issue to regulate the relationship.

Is this explanation, and illustration still as shrouded as it is in the mystery of the body of Christ, as to retain me as the only "bad guy" for the Church or should it release me to the Church as an heralder of Truth? I know that I have sounded strange to all "Church goers", but I have work to do. I must work the wroks of he that sent me whike it is day, for thw night comes whwn no man can work

Bishop Oyedepo, and others, have problems with the cAMA laws law because he, and others, are business men too, apart from who they claim to be, before us. If they were not, that CAMA law should not have bothered them that much, as to demand one "swearing on his life". Can he make a strand of his hair? Why go that far...no moderation by a Church leader? All for his earthly investments?

Can't we see it?

By the way, how does "the Living Faith Church", particularly, filter the money paid to the church from proceeds of kidnapping, armed robbery, stolen money by politicians, etc - when the corruption war of this present administration requires that "Church leaders" should not be channels of money laundering for criminals in this country.

Jesus did not ask for banks filled with money, he asked for the earth filled with regenerated human souls! Get the vision right. How many Muslims and pagans are converted by our Church leaders daily? But here are they in a fearsome panic about an imaginary Fulani authority over them. And here is where the success or failure of the church is determined. How would Bishop Oyedepo amd others feel if, by God's appointment, rapture happens NOW? Will CAMA Law matter any more...then why should it matter now? This world is not our home...

CAMA law came to expose the hidden secrets of the criminality of leaders of Christian denominations who misrepresent their creations for the Church of God. The buildings and the wealth made from these denominations helps their owners, and those around them, it adds nothing to the saving a lost soul. Let the Holy Spirit bear me witness today against those who resist truth.

Laretta Onochie revealed how Bishop Oyedepo took N20m in one day from a House Committee Chairman...how much does that Chairman earn officially, when he should have resigned from every other commitment he had before holding public office. How did the payer of N20m in one day make his money? This is why the renewed CAMA law came into being.

Church leaders contribute to the inflation and the economic bastardasation in this country. They are no better than Husspuppy - taking from people illegitimately by telling them what they love to hear, abi no be wetin Raymond Husspuppy do?

Leave me alone please!

Ini Akpan Morgan writes from Uyo, Nigeria. 08102466347 (Whatsapp text only please). Email: time.subsidaries@gmail.com

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Death Sentence For Blasphemy By Abdulrazaq Hamzat / Pastor John Gray – This Is Crazy / Black Spots And Muslims.l

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.