Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

2023: Orji Uzor Kalu May Have Settle For VP With A Northern President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Orji Uzor Kalu May Have Settle For VP With A Northern President (1080 Views)

No Igbo Man Can Win Presidency In 2023: Orji Kalu Writes Off Peter Obi / 2023: Orji Kalu Betrayed Igbo Cause - Edwin Clark / 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Orji Uzor Kalu May Have Settle For VP With A Northern President by Whiteangel1234: 11:12am On Sep 01, 2020
With the Recent comment by Orji Uzor Kalu that there is no zoning in APC and that any Region of Nigeria can contest for the ticket he is positioning himself for two possible outcome to either get the Vice President or Go for Presidency if APC decide to zone the ticket .

We cannot be clamouring for Southern Presidency while the chief Beneficiary will be playing double Agent from both side of his mouth . An Igbo man cannot get the Presidency unless its zoned that is the reality today in Nigeria

With PDP likely Giving the ticket to Atiku /Obi in 2023
APC will be force to Zone the ticket to the North Also and then Pick a Vice President from the South East also with the hope of breaking the sure Block vote for PDP

South West is already in the bag for APC controlling the majority of states in south west so they don't need the vice presidency the APC Governors can secure votes for APC in that region

Orji Uzor Kalu is a political stooge to be use by APC to divide Atiku/Obi votes ofcourse that plan will not work . I will vote a PDP Atiku /Obi anytime any day over an Orji Uzor Kalu /APC unless he is the Presidential candidate of APC that is the only way we can support him irrespective of party

If Orji Uzor Kalu go for Vice Presidency he is looking out for his personal self interest and will only secure votes from his Local Government

Re: 2023: Orji Uzor Kalu May Have Settle For VP With A Northern President by helinues: 11:12am On Sep 01, 2020
Na generational position...

Won't be surprised

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Orji Uzor Kalu May Have Settle For VP With A Northern President by SocialJustice: 11:21am On Sep 01, 2020
OUK is our next president. It is the turn of the South to produce president. Northerners have had their turn.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Orji Uzor Kalu May Have Settle For VP With A Northern President by daddytime(m): 11:23am On Sep 01, 2020
God forbid.

Him o, the Bullion van ole oh, and every other enemy of the country won't smell that seat.

Never again.
Re: 2023: Orji Uzor Kalu May Have Settle For VP With A Northern President by helinues: 11:24am On Sep 01, 2020
SocialJustice:
OUK is our next president. It is the turn of the South to produce president. Northerners have had their turn.

SocialJustice or Selfish justice?

undecided

1 Like

Re: 2023: Orji Uzor Kalu May Have Settle For VP With A Northern President by Birniwa(m): 11:26am On Sep 01, 2020
If you ever see any Igbo guy in the Aso Villa then he's actually there as VP. This is the truth that you guys will continue to get deluded in.

You can go to IPOB land and be President of whatever sort you want but not in my dear country Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Orji Uzor Kalu May Have Settle For VP With A Northern President by Whiteangel1234: 11:27am On Sep 01, 2020
SocialJustice:

grin grin if the chief Beneficiary of the agitation for southern /South East Presidency is playing smart by saying every Region in Nigeria is free to contest instead of making case why it should come south East ( He is strictly playing a self serving political game )
nobi me go come carry the matter for head ooh grin

He should be calling for zoning in APC without Zoning anybody talking about an Igbo clinching the ticket is being delusional
Re: 2023: Orji Uzor Kalu May Have Settle For VP With A Northern President by Queenttoast01: 11:28am On Sep 01, 2020
You mean that prisoner still have ambition?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Orji Uzor Kalu May Have Settle For VP With A Northern President by Prosperchuks1344(m): 11:29am On Sep 01, 2020
We are not voting

1 Like

Re: 2023: Orji Uzor Kalu May Have Settle For VP With A Northern President by SocialJustice: 11:32am On Sep 01, 2020
helinues:

SocialJustice or Selfish justice?

undecided
Cry me a river

1 Like

Re: 2023: Orji Uzor Kalu May Have Settle For VP With A Northern President by Notatribalist(m): 11:42am On Sep 01, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
With the Recent comment by Orji Uzor Kalu that there is no zoning in APC and that any Region of Nigeria can contest for the ticket he is positioning himself for two possible outcome to either get the Vice President or Go for Presidency if APC decide to zone the ticket .

We cannot be clamouring for Southern Presidency while the chief Beneficiary will be playing double Agent from both side of his mouth . An Igbo man cannot get the Presidency unless its zoned that is the reality today in Nigeria

APC will be force to Zone the ticket to the North Also and then Pick a Vice President from the South East also with the hope of breaking the sure Block vote for PDP

South West is already in the bag for APC controlling the majority of states in south west so they don't need the vice presidency the APC Governors can secure votes for APC in that region

Orji Uzor Kalu is a political stooge to be use by APC to divide Atiku/Obi votes ofcourse that plan will not work . I will vote a PDP Atiku /Obi anytime any day over an Orji Uzor Kalu /APC unless he is the Presidential candidate of APC that is the only way we can support him irrespective of party

If Orji Uzor Kalu go for Vice Presidency he is looking out for his personal self interest and will only secure votes from his Local Government
What is even wrong with you people? Someone that was jailed for corruption not long again, you guys are already drumming for him to became Vic president? What is wrong with Igbo people? Why do you like celebrating criminals?
Re: 2023: Orji Uzor Kalu May Have Settle For VP With A Northern President by Intrepid01(m): 11:44am On Sep 01, 2020
I wonder who that foolish Northern presidential candidate is who will take OUK as his VP candidate. Lol

Anyways Peter Odili did more than this...

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Orji Uzor Kalu May Have Settle For VP With A Northern President by malele(m): 11:45am On Sep 01, 2020
My yorouba Broda’s caused what mever is happening now . I just pray a northerner continues , they need to have a brain reset at all cost
Re: 2023: Orji Uzor Kalu May Have Settle For VP With A Northern President by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
Lollest lol
Re: 2023: Orji Uzor Kalu May Have Settle For VP With A Northern President by Bannylove13: 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
Intrepid01:
I wonder who that foolish Northern presidential candidate is who will take OUK as his VP candidate. Lol

Anyways Peter Odili did more than this...

Oga wetin peter odili do?

Explain?

Yoruba man ... explain make we hear.. una go just throw up words to feast on ..

We waiting
Re: 2023: Orji Uzor Kalu May Have Settle For VP With A Northern President by Bannylove13: 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
Notatribalist:
What is even wrong with you people? Someone that was jailed for corruption not long again, you guys are already drumming for him to became Vic president? What is wrong with Igbo people? Why do you like celebrating criminals?

Says a Yoruba man..

Who jailed him.. so why is he out? Who released him?
Or is he bigger than the government and above the law?

Yoruba man oya explain...

If igbos love celebrating criminals.. Yoruba love celebrating Tinubu osibanjo Fashola Bode George ajimobi amosun abiola Awolowo afonja even oduduwA ... the entity that fell from sky... where in the sky and reason for falling ... unknown..
Yoruba celebrate and worship all this humans .. without qualms

But igbos celebrating their own ... not yet been convicted for any crime is been labeled a criminal by Yoruba people
grin

Heavy irony
Re: 2023: Orji Uzor Kalu May Have Settle For VP With A Northern President by Intrepid01(m): 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bannylove13:

Oga wetin peter odili do?

Explain?

Yoruba man ... explain make we hear.. una go just throw up words to feast on ..

We waiting

I would have explained why I mentioned his name but on a second thought I think it’s not important. Why do we ordinary Nigerians carry politicians on our head like garri? I can bet Odili doesn’t even know you and you’ve never even met him but here you are taking Panadol cos I mentioned him. Even his children benefiting from his loots won’t defend him like this.....

God will help this country
Re: 2023: Orji Uzor Kalu May Have Settle For VP With A Northern President by Bannylove13: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
Intrepid01:

I would have explained why I mentioned his name but on a second thought I think it’s not important. Why do we ordinary Nigerians carry politicians in our head like garri? I can bet Odili doesn’t even know you and you’ve never even met him but here you are taking Panasonic cos I mentioned him. Even his children benefiting from his loots won’t defend him like this.....

God will help this country

You came up with odili name ... and I said you explain.. you don’t even know me.. and you start singing ... tying trash.. only to end up insulting yourself and family ..
.... end up involving God..

Are you sure .. you’re alright?
Re: 2023: Orji Uzor Kalu May Have Settle For VP With A Northern President by paulemi(m): 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

You're wise. Anybody who thinks the north is going to relinquish power in 2023 has not been paying attention to recent events. Actually, it is not the North, it's not even Buhari, it's the cabal in aso rock.

All the policies being rolled out from the centre recently are policies aimed at consolidating power hold at the centre and destroying everything that might constitute a rallying point for mass opposition. You only do that when you plan on holding on to power for a very long time.
Re: 2023: Orji Uzor Kalu May Have Settle For VP With A Northern President by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
No sensible Igbo man wants OUK to take Igbo Chance of becoming the president except his beneficiaries..

People like. Peter Obi, Ogbonna Onu, Kingsley Muohalu are there to take Igbo's chance.
Re: 2023: Orji Uzor Kalu May Have Settle For VP With A Northern President by Intrepid01(m): 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bannylove13:

You came up with odili name ... and I said you explain.. you don’t even know me.. and you start singing ... tying trash.. only to end up insulting yourself and family ..
.... end up involving God..

Are you sure .. you’re alright?

Chief, I am not fighting you here and my comment wasn’t directed at you or anyone, except you’re Odili’s P.A or one of his children, of which I’m sure you’re none.
Again, I didn’t insult you or anyone in my post. Stop being aggressive, it’s a sign of weakness. Trust me your insults and aggression isn’t making you look any different.
Re: 2023: Orji Uzor Kalu May Have Settle For VP With A Northern President by loopman: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
SocialJustice:

Certainly not in APC in 2023.

When Tinubu was risking everything he owns in life financially and politically to assist Buhari to defeat a sitting President, your OUK was still cooling off in his own party.

In helping Buhari in 2015, agreements were signed between ACN and CPC on power arrangement post Buhari, I don’t think OUK was at the table nor his name anywhere mentioned

You threw away that opportunity by not voting Ngige as a Senator because he was on the platform of a party that you all so hated when the Senate President was already there waiting for him and possibly the Presidency in 2023 depending on power play.

(1) (Reply)

No Going Back On Water Resources Bill –FG / Not A Hair Must Fall From Kukah's Head- FFK Blows / Video Of Nigerian Military Conducting Air Strikes In Orlu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.