Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

FINALLY EXPOSED!! The Origin Of Cultism In Nigeria, The Originators -wole Soyink - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FINALLY EXPOSED!! The Origin Of Cultism In Nigeria, The Originators -wole Soyink (370 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Held By SARS, Special Anti-Cultism Squad / Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism / Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FINALLY EXPOSED!! The Origin Of Cultism In Nigeria, The Originators -wole Soyink by Blinkwise: 11:27am On Sep 01, 2020
History of Cultism In Nigeria.
Cultism in Nigeria all started in 1952, escalated in 1990s i.e. when it becomes order of the day in all Nigerian streets.
It all started with “Pyrates Confraternity” originated by popular Nigerian Nobel Laurette, Wole Soyinka and 6 others who call themselves “Magnificent Seven” back then in the University. Their reasons or mission, I don’t know! When you see any of them u go ask dem.
Then due to leadership tussle among them in 1970, Dr. Bolaji Carew exit Pyrates Confraternity and created “The Buccaneers” in 1972. He was actually expelled for not following the Pirates orientations.
See ehn, I don’t wanna write much on this. I only wanted to tell you how everything started and the originator(s)....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Click on the Link to Read more

https://blinkwiseblog..com/2020/08/finally-exposed-origin-of-cultism-in.html

Click on the Link Belowto Read the Full story.

(1) (Reply)

Leave Me Alone, I’m A Distraction Nengi Tells Ozo After Getting Final Strike / Bobrisky: I Am Finer Than 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls / Femi Otedola Buys Three Ferrari Portofino Whips For His Three Daughters (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.