Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

A Tale Of Two Football Icons:messi And RONALDO - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Tale Of Two Football Icons:messi And RONALDO (284 Views)

Ronaldo And Messi, Top Two Football Players Of All Time? / Ramos' Farewell: Healthy "Sub" Between Two Football Greats / Is This Two Football & Wrestling Legends Brothers? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Tale Of Two Football Icons:messi And RONALDO by gboye93(m): 11:45am On Sep 01, 2020
Cristiano is the power. Messi is the technique. Power is an effort. the technique is a bulwark. Cristiano is the "7". Messi is the "10". The 7 is the number of perfection. The 10 is the number of fullness. Cristiano is the work Messi is the talent. Work reveals talent. Talent demands work. Messi is loyalty. Cristiano is diversity. Loyalty reassures. Diversity confirms. Messi is the genius Cristiano is the legend. Genius is the consciousness of the deities. The legend is the pantheon of the gods. Messi is a phoenix Cristiano is an eagle- phoenix challenges time.the eagle dominate the wind. WE THANK GOD FOR ALLOWING US SEE THIS TWO FOOTBALL ICONS.

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Football Icons:messi And RONALDO by sirSixtus(m): 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
gboye93:
WE THANK GOD FOR ALLOWING US SEE THIS TWO FOOTBALL ICONS.
Well spoken bro, like Odysseys said in the movie Troy: If they ever tell my story, let them say that I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Hector, tamer of horses. Let them say I lived in the time of Achilles.
Hector and Achilles are just like Ronaldo and Messi, I give God thanks because in my father's time he spoke of Pele, my elder brother spoke of Maradona, but I'll speak of two greats, my children will have a lot of stories to hear of this two.
One proved God gives talent, the other proved God blesses hard work like it was talent.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Germany Vs Spain UEFA Nations League: Timo Werner Goal And Full Highlights / Liverpool Penciled Down 10 Players For Off-loading This Summer. / Top 5 Africans With A Point To Prove In The EPL This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.