Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Join The Webinar Classroom - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join The Webinar Classroom (179 Views)

Live Virtual Classroom - Certificate In Oil And Gas Local Content Management / Live Virtual Classroom - Certificate In Downstream Oil And Gas Operations / Nairaland Classroom: Online Money Business (covid-19 special) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join The Webinar Classroom by deluckiest(m): 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2020
The reason why you need to become your own boss and take charge of your destiny financially is because of trying times like this. Some people's dreams have been shattered, while others are losing their jobs daily. See why no government or any other company out there can guarantee job security? Worry no more as you will have every reason to smile soon.

Join and participate in our up coming seminar and learn how to trade the digital currencies to earn a living.

We tutor you in a manner that makes the learning both interesting and fun because the courses are broken down for easy to understand and assimilate.

I know that with the current pandemic situation, some of you are afraid of going out. For this reason, seminar will be conducted online via WhatsApp group and you can participate in the training from the comfort of your home or office.

We'll cover the following:

-Binary options, Foreign exchange(FOREX) and Cryptocurrency trading

Requirements to participate:
-Internet connected laptop/smart phone
-An open mind

Date: Sept. 5th - Sept. 7th
Time: 8pm Nigerian time

To reserve your space send email to deluckiest@gmail.com or send text message to this number 08159257382 with the word "Sign up request".

Check my signature to join our whataApp
Re: Join The Webinar Classroom by deluckiest(m): 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
Good evening everyone. Guess your day has been bless?

To those of you that appreciate what this opportunity brings and has already taken their seats in the WhatsApp group for the upcoming seminar, I say thank you. I promise you will not regret your participation.

Remember you have notching to lose but a lot to benefit.

Only few spots are available at this time but cannot guarantee it will still be available for you if you delay further to join the group.

If you are having issues with the WhatsApp link send me an email deluckiest@gmail.com with your name and WhatsApp number and I will add you to the group manually.

Again, the date for the seminar is September 5TH - September 7TH, 2020 at 8PM on the dot Nigerian time.
Venue: WhatsApp group

Stay safe and God bless
Re: Join The Webinar Classroom by deluckiest(m): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
deluckiest:
Good evening everyone. Guess your day has been bless?

To those of you that appreciate what this opportunity brings and has already taken their seats in the WhatsApp group for the upcoming seminar, I say thank you. I promise you will not regret your participation.

Remember you have notching to lose but a lot to benefit.

Only few spots are available at this time but cannot guarantee it will still be available for you if you delay further to join the group.

If you are having issues with the WhatsApp link send me an email deluckiest@gmail.com with your name and WhatsApp number and I will add you to the group manually.

Again, the date for the seminar is September 5TH - September 7TH, 2020 at 8PM on the dot Nigerian time.
Venue: WhatsApp group

Stay safe and God bless

(1) (Reply)

ICT Business Consultancy Service / I Need Truck Or Van On Rent/hirepurchase / 4gb Ram 500 Rom Cheap Hp Compaq On Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.