Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Video: I Have Not Found The Right Man- Rita Dominic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: I Have Not Found The Right Man- Rita Dominic (570 Views)

Never Argue With A Mad Man – Rita Dominic Reacts To Francis Atuma’s Interview / Thin Tall Tony And Rita Dominic Meet (Photo) / Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: I Have Not Found The Right Man- Rita Dominic by stcarson47: 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
45-year-old Nollywood actress Rita Dominic was interviewed recently to discuss about relationship and some hidden truths about her personal life.
See Video of what Rita Dominic has to say;
https://adahzionblog.com/i-have-not-found-the-right-man-rita-dominic/

Re: Video: I Have Not Found The Right Man- Rita Dominic by Tonytonex(m): 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
I don't believe it .
but some ladies can be very selfish.

she will just let this beauty waste away like that.

without an issue. imagine how beautiful her children would look like.
Re: Video: I Have Not Found The Right Man- Rita Dominic by nero2face: 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
Grandma ur not leaving any good example to our younger ones...even if na devil go marry biko, forget make ups, u don old finish

1 Like

Re: Video: I Have Not Found The Right Man- Rita Dominic by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
The brotha who is currently shining her Congo should enjoy the toto as long as he possibly desires and then pass her over to the next brotha to sample.... Not all women will be married (let alone become good wives) but don't let this nice toto go to waste.

[img]https://media1./images/39e7006a33e9eaf47fe17a98555dfdb9/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Video: I Have Not Found The Right Man- Rita Dominic by NobleAngell(f): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
Better than to end up divorced

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: I Have Not Found The Right Man- Rita Dominic by Tmb78(m): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
Carry on Anty.Don't mind haters who want you to marry by force grin grin grin grin
Re: Video: I Have Not Found The Right Man- Rita Dominic by Karemarealty288(m): 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
You have not. ...

Re: Video: I Have Not Found The Right Man- Rita Dominic by englishmart(m): 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
And she's just 6-months away from menopause. Find any man marry o

1 Like

Re: Video: I Have Not Found The Right Man- Rita Dominic by Kingsintei(m): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
that place down there is still been drilled as Mr Right is not forthcoming grin

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija2020: Shocking Video Of Prince Singing To Davido’s ‘fem’ Released 2days / Erica Drags Kiddwaya On National TV For Being Rude To Her; He Reacts / Dangote Sue Young Lady $30,000 For Posting His Bum Bum Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.