Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

UCL: Inter Vs Bayern München [0 - 1] On Wed 23rd February 2011 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL: Inter Vs Bayern München [0 - 1] On Wed 23rd February 2011 (3190 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match?

Inter Milan: 35% (5 votes)
Bayern München: 57% (8 votes)
Draw: 7% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Vs Barcelona: UCL (0 - 2) On 23rd February 2016 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / UCL: Bayern München Vs Inter Milan [2 - 3] On Tuesday 15th March 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL: Inter Vs Bayern München [0 - 1] On Wed 23rd February 2011 by switch47(m): 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2011
Football is cruel. 0-1 on 90 minutes. hmmm grin grin grin
Re: UCL: Inter Vs Bayern München [0 - 1] On Wed 23rd February 2011 by dayokanu(m): 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2011
Last season we beat Juve 4-1 in Turin

This yr beat Inter 1-0 at San Siro
Re: UCL: Inter Vs Bayern München [0 - 1] On Wed 23rd February 2011 by switch47(m): 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2011
dayokanu:

Last season we beat Juve 4-1 in Turin

This yr beat Inter 1-0 at San Siro
and next year it could be FC copenhagen undecided undecided Well Inter has got stories too but the difference here is mourinho, perhaps if Madirid qualifies and bayern too, JM may still have a chance to collide Bayern munich this year. wink wink another chance to revenge properly maybe, this time on the coach!? that is a possibility
Re: UCL: Inter Vs Bayern München [0 - 1] On Wed 23rd February 2011 by eyoniggar(m): 11:57pm On Feb 23, 2011
Congrats DK, Make sure they are well decimated in the Allianz Arena.
Re: UCL: Inter Vs Bayern München [0 - 1] On Wed 23rd February 2011 by dayokanu(m): 12:35am On Feb 24, 2011
All Italian teams lost at home in The CL.

They said they dont take the Europa cup serious, can we say they dont also take the CL serious?
Re: UCL: Inter Vs Bayern München [0 - 1] On Wed 23rd February 2011 by rasputinn(m): 7:37am On Feb 24, 2011
Cambiasso should be sold off to Mpumalanga black aces for that criminal miss.

Arsenal won,so ALL smiles for Dayo cheesy cheesy
Re: UCL: Inter Vs Bayern München [0 - 1] On Wed 23rd February 2011 by dayokanu(m): 7:47am On Feb 24, 2011
Re: UCL: Inter Vs Bayern München [0 - 1] On Wed 23rd February 2011 by dayokanu(m): 7:51am On Feb 24, 2011

Who is your daddy
Re: UCL: Inter Vs Bayern München [0 - 1] On Wed 23rd February 2011 by Bavarian: 9:54am On Feb 24, 2011
@dayokanu

Sorry bro I didn´t check this site till this morning, yeaaaah! mia san mia!! and I am a bayern fan to the bone smiley (since I was 10 and I live in Munich) always good to be on the winning team in´it? smiley congrats for the win anyway, we showed them what playing football with intelligence means. dem low levels like rasputinn don´t know shit!

@HNIC,

thanks bro, AAH! I be Bayern fan to be the bone oo grin I know the trophy belongs to Dortmund but na just for this season o! or boys catch malaria for the beginning of the season so we dey lag behind small, but I´m a die-hard fan.

@rasputinn

Can´t you see? can´t you see who is a goat? who won the match now?? hmm? with your learnt low level German grin behave yourself boy wink And yousure you really wanna meet in Berlin?? I don´t think so, If you know you´re that connected to Germany, you shouldn´t say such negative things publicly about a country that is part of you! I believe you know that the negative things people hear about Germany affects we that are here, infact some people think it´s only "low level nigerians that migrate to Germany or settle here" meanwhile many of us are here because of the high standard & intelligent life we were born in, or brought up with (which Germany offers than any country in the world) If you write ME insultive words, I will be very very angry with you. You don´t connect Nazism to German football, it´s wrong "boy" & respect yourself! I know you´re not an enemy, you´re still a brother.
Re: UCL: Inter Vs Bayern München [0 - 1] On Wed 23rd February 2011 by medjai(m): 11:43am On Feb 24, 2011
Criminal goalkeeping from Julio Ceasar. It's far from over though.
Re: UCL: Inter Vs Bayern München [0 - 1] On Wed 23rd February 2011 by dayokanu(m): 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2011
^^ Bayern forced his hand.

After we had hit the post twice from Robben and Ribery, SOmething was bound to give.

Thomas Kraft had an awesome game
Re: UCL: Inter Vs Bayern München [0 - 1] On Wed 23rd February 2011 by dayokanu(m): 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2011
Re: UCL: Inter Vs Bayern München [0 - 1] On Wed 23rd February 2011 by rasputinn(m): 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2011
Bavarian:

@rasputinn

Can´t you see? can´t you see who is a goat? who won the match now?? hmm? with your learnt low level German grin behave yourself boy wink And yousure you really wanna meet in Berlin?? I don´t think so, If you know you´re that connected to Germany, you shouldn´t say such negative things publicly about a country that is part of you! I believe you know that the negative things people hear about Germany affects we that are here, infact some people think it´s only "low level nigerians that migrate to Germany or settle here" meanwhile many of us are here because of the high standard & intelligent life we were born in, or brought up with (which Germany offers than any country in the world) If you write ME insultive words, I will be very very angry with you. You don´t connect Nazism to German football, it´s wrong "boy" & respect yourself! I know you´re not an enemy, you´re still a brother.

Ohh shut up,the result of the game changes nuffin,na you still be the goat cheesy cheesy cheesy
What's with the boy thingyIs that your way of trying to piss me off,o boy forget am,I'm sure my first child will be a few years younger than you.
BTW,this is an online forum,DON'T GET TOO SERIOUS WITH ISH THAT GOES DOWN HERE
I'm a biz man,who knows,we could meet in Berlin one of these days,be nice to me and I may just hook you up with an oil block grin grin grin
Re: UCL: Inter Vs Bayern München [0 - 1] On Wed 23rd February 2011 by dayokanu(m): 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2011
^^ palm oil or coconut oyel?
Re: UCL: Inter Vs Bayern München [0 - 1] On Wed 23rd February 2011 by rasputinn(m): 9:12am On Feb 25, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You know the oyel wey me dey talk na,Bini boy bwe
If I gi am palm oyel block not to sometin be dat?? horrrrr

(1) (2) (Reply)

Condolence Register For Chelsea: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. / UCL: Chelsea Vs Copenhagen [0 - 0] On March 16, 2011 / Radamel Falcao And Robin Van Persie, Which Do You Prefer Recently? Yarn!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.