Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

SA Nudist Zodwa Wabantu Undergoes Vaginal Tightening Surgery (VID/PICS)) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SA Nudist Zodwa Wabantu Undergoes Vaginal Tightening Surgery (VID/PICS)) (3751 Views)

Zodwa Wabantu Undergoes Vaginal Tightening Surgery (Photo) / Davido And Zodwa Wabantu To Collaborate / Zodwa Wabantu Preaches In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SA Nudist Zodwa Wabantu Undergoes Vaginal Tightening Surgery (VID/PICS)) by TMKsouth: 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2020
Zodwa Wabantu is a South African media personality, socialite and dancer best known for dressing provocatively and occasionally showing off her private parts in Live performances.

She has recently gone through a scandalous breakup with her much younger boyfriend. It is for this reason she has decided to seek the help of medical expects to tighten her female parts down under.

In the video she can be heard saying "I'm here because I've just ended an old relationship. I'm here because I need a new relationship".

She then addresses her vagina directly saying, "My kuku, please keep the next guy that comes along, I'm begging you. Why do you like humiliating me?"

Then she addresses the surgeon instructing her to "make it as tight as possible. Put in everything, doctor".

VIDEO
https://twitter.com/AdvoBarryRoux/status/1300717068715798529?s=20

Re: SA Nudist Zodwa Wabantu Undergoes Vaginal Tightening Surgery (VID/PICS)) by fati2001(m): 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
wahala.

Re: SA Nudist Zodwa Wabantu Undergoes Vaginal Tightening Surgery (VID/PICS)) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
She's only trying to make America pssy great again.
It's called maintenance of heavy-duty machinery. A process whereby a bitch goes in with her over-used pssy but comes out with a refurbished pssy.

If you ever think your life is hard, pause for a moment, take a deep breath and think about what pssy suffers in the hand of bitches.
Bitches' pussies are always at work 24 hours a day.
Bitches make pussy work round the clock. It is never on break or holiday.

Bitch shows pssy no mercy. If she isn't ovulating with it, then she's squirtiing, if she isn't squirtiing with it, then she's using it on a sugar daddy or big god. If that isn't the case, then she is using it on a Gboy, side chick or boyfriend, if that isn't the case, then she's engaging it with a big cucumber, if she isn't doing that, then she's playing or toiling with it, if it isn't that, then she's committing abortion with it, if it's not that, then perhaps she's engaging it in a tightening procedure or using Alum on it. If it's not that, then most likely she's hiding a stolen iPhone inside it.
The list is endless but one thing you can always be sure about is, as long as a bitch is involved, then her pussy is at work every fcking moment.

And to imagine some he-goats are already waiting on queue to tear the same vaginal she's tightening.
Life must have been very hard being a pussy in the hand of a perverted bitch.

This life no just balance.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Nudist Zodwa Wabantu Undergoes Vaginal Tightening Surgery (VID/PICS)) by TMKsouth: 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
More Responses

Re: SA Nudist Zodwa Wabantu Undergoes Vaginal Tightening Surgery (VID/PICS)) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
I watched the clip and it's all shades of bullcrap.
I mean, it's such a great fckery to behold. The loads of fckery in the few seconds clip is second to non.
This same Zodwa Wabantu with her strong, masculine face. Her lousy display in the video itself is the direct opposite of what sexy is. It might be easier to chew the tough skin of a Rhinoceros than getting aroused by her.
To further imagine how repulsive cellulite has drawn the South African map over almost every surface of the loose skin of her buttocks.

That got me thinking about who stretched-out her pssy in the first place. It must have been some poor guys somewhere who were compelled to act against their own wishes, by their libidos.

Infact, banging some kind of ladies shouldn't be regarded as pleasure or escapade, it should rather be regarded as part of the pains and hard experiences you went through, in your short pilgrimage on this planet.

Men lives really matter.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Nudist Zodwa Wabantu Undergoes Vaginal Tightening Surgery (VID/PICS)) by englishmart(m): 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
You're just suffering yourself. Something that one dude with a 6" long weapon of Punnna destruction is waiting to happily expand the contracted walls, and then leave her with the choice of having several other tightening surgery till the pusssy becomes fully dilapidated and gives up .

2 Likes

Re: SA Nudist Zodwa Wabantu Undergoes Vaginal Tightening Surgery (VID/PICS)) by TMKsouth: 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
light099:
I [b]watched the clip and it's all shades of bullcrap.
I mean, it's such a great fckery to behold. The loads of fckery in the few seconds clip is second to non.
This same Zodwa Wabantu with her strong, masculine face. Her lousy display in the video itself is the direct opposit[/b]e of what sexy is.

This part is really funny man! grin grin grin grin grin

Zodwa is not everyone's cup of tea in SA itself. She's just a source of laughter and ridicule. I think some guys hook up with her for fame and money, then dump her.

Re: SA Nudist Zodwa Wabantu Undergoes Vaginal Tightening Surgery (VID/PICS)) by TMKsouth: 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
englishmart:
You're just suffering yourself. Something that one dude with a 6" long weapon of Punnna destruction is waiting to happily expand the contracted walls, and then leave her with the choice of having several other tightening surgery till the pusssy becomes fully dilapidated and gives up .

grin grin grin
Re: SA Nudist Zodwa Wabantu Undergoes Vaginal Tightening Surgery (VID/PICS)) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
She's hilarious.

1 Like

Re: SA Nudist Zodwa Wabantu Undergoes Vaginal Tightening Surgery (VID/PICS)) by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 02, 2020
Oga Seun good morning ooh.
Re: SA Nudist Zodwa Wabantu Undergoes Vaginal Tightening Surgery (VID/PICS)) by Kingluqman(m): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2020
The thing wey go still wide like borehole grin
Re: SA Nudist Zodwa Wabantu Undergoes Vaginal Tightening Surgery (VID/PICS)) by TMKsouth: 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
WannaHowzit:
She's hilarious.

Yep.

(1) (Reply)

Nini Leaves Big Brother Naija House. Saga Gets Devastated / Meet Ozonna, Governor Soludo’s Son Who Is A Music Artiste (picture) / Obi Asika And Wife Yetunde Welcome Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.