Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

S - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / S (783 Views)

Please Help Me Gambling Has Finished Me Don't Know What To Do / See What I Found On Google! Nairalanders Have Finished Me Ooooohhhh (photos) / My Bitter Exprience With Nipost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S by Tcharlez(m): 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
H
Re: S by SweetCreme: 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
Parcels are only sent back as unclaimed only after 60 to 90 days of not collecting it. Nipost. The Lord is your strength. USE EMS. You won't regret it. It's cheap and reliable
Re: S by SmilingHarry(m): 8:52am On Sep 02, 2020
There's the possibility that it has not yet been sent back. Quickly contact the Lagos Zonal Corporate Communications Manager on this number 09087360428 with the shipping details they may be able to retrieve it from their airport office before it is shipped back.
Re: S by prettyangel10(f): 9:06am On Sep 02, 2020
Oga Op, na serious raking you need, as in go to their office, shout and display craze for them, you'll be surprised that your parcel would be brought back to you in good hands.
Thats what they do, they want you to believe that your package has been sent back so that they can take your parcel and sell it off and make money from it.
Re: S by Confirmed50: 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
We are waiting for your registered tracking number so that the item is monitored and retrieve. Urgently call this number: 09087360428 or give us your number.
NIPOST will also attend to its customers enquiry.
Thanks for your patronage.
Re: S by ThatErha: 9:55am On Oct 18, 2020
SweetCreme:
Parcels are only sent back as unclaimed only after 60 to 90 days of not collecting it. Nipost. The Lord is your strength. USE EMS. You won't regret it. It's cheap and reliable

They are same thing, I think.

They use same office. At least that's the situation in my area. Same post office having both EMS and NIPOST signboards at the entrance.

(1) (Reply)

The Black Mamba Caught And Killed In My Compound / The Easiest Way To Get 30,000 Naira For Free In Nigeria / 2008 Toyota Highlander For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.