Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Please Help Me Gambling Has Finished Me Don't Know What To Do - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Me Gambling Has Finished Me Don't Know What To Do (662 Views)

Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix / See What I Found On Google! Nairalanders Have Finished Me Ooooohhhh (photos) / Gambling Has Ruined Me, Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Gambling Has Finished Me Don't Know What To Do by tommide442: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2020
Please nairalanders help me..come to my aid..gambling has eaten me deeply.. please help me how can I stop this..? I'd determine to stop and still go back to it again...please nairalanders help me..this virtual game of a thing has finished me financially.... please help me.
Re: Please Help Me Gambling Has Finished Me Don't Know What To Do by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
Let me send you my acct number... anytime you feel like gambling.. just send the money to me.... I'll help you to save it
Re: Please Help Me Gambling Has Finished Me Don't Know What To Do by ojun50(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
OlayemiAshraf:
Let me send you my acct number... anytime you feel like gambling.. just send the money to me.... I'll help you to save it
Us too
Re: Please Help Me Gambling Has Finished Me Don't Know What To Do by jagaban002(m): 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
That thing almost ruin my life until I Chanel all the attention and focus to a legitimate hustle and that change my life forever .
Re: Please Help Me Gambling Has Finished Me Don't Know What To Do by Kingosytex(m): 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
tommide442:
Please nairalanders help me..come to my aid..gambling has eaten me deeply.. please help me how can I stop this..? I'd determine to stop and still go back to it again...please nairalanders help me..this virtual game of a thing has finished me financially.... please help me.

I agree with OlayemiAshraf, we all should push you our aza, so that you just pay in the money into it each time you feel like betting.

We could make better cashiers. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Una no wan use una head, betting companies go dey always use am for una.

Pesin come hustle then una wan come hustle for him own hustle...OYO na ur name.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Gambling Has Finished Me Don't Know What To Do by billynoni(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
tommide442:
Which state are you located?
Re: Please Help Me Gambling Has Finished Me Don't Know What To Do by Wondermumsy(f): 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
one ticket.

(1) (Reply)

My Kayamata Won't Work On Obi Cubana - Jaruma Empire Says / Tell Us Your Opinion About The New Enaira In Nigeria / Nigerian Rose Quartz Supplier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.