Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Challenging The 'BUTS' In Your Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Challenging The 'BUTS' In Your Life (123 Views)

The 4 Traditionalists Challenging Pastor Odumeje On Corpse Resurrection Boast / The Buts In The Lives Of Men / These Ebooks Will Radically Change Your Life Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Challenging The 'BUTS' In Your Life by topshore(f): 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
Texts: 2 Corinthians 10: 3-6
2 Kings 5:1-14
We need to challenge everything that will wipe away all our fantastic positive qualities.
1. Moses was a mighty prophet 'but' was anger and did not allow him to enter into the Promise Land
2. Gehazi could have inherited his mater Elisha's double annointing ' but' was covetous and loved money, and he became leprous.
3. David was an excellent psalmist and a man after God's own heart 'but' fell into the sin of sexual immorality which denied him some things.
4. Everything that will deny you of the Kingdom of God in Galatians 5: 19 is a 'but'.
5. The care and of this world and the love of the things in it is a 'but'.
6. Even if you are very righteous and you have not accepted Jesus your Lord and personal Saviour, there is a'but' in your life.

What is that thing in your life that want to deny you of God's Kingdom and His glories? There is still a chance for you to drop them at the feet of Jesus today for him to bear it all for you.
Submit yourself to God today, tell Him:
1. God, I'm sorry, forgive me all my sins and cleanse me with the Blood of Your Son, Jesus.
2. Lord I'm here with all that I am, perfect my life with Your mercy in Jesus mighty name.
Peace!

(1) (Reply)

Bishop TD Jakes – Balancing The Weight / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/09/2020 / Sarah Jakes Roberts – Woman Evolve Podcast – Season 7 Episode 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.