Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Laycon Rubs His Manhood, Then Smells His Hand (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Laycon Rubs His Manhood, Then Smells His Hand (video) (552 Views)

Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi / BBNaija: Teddy A Flashes His Manhood In The Luxury Bedroom / BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laycon Rubs His Manhood, Then Smells His Hand (video) by PhGossip: 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate Laycon was captured on video rubbing his manhood and then smelt his hand afterwards.

https://www.phgossip.com/2020/09/laycon-rubs-his-manhood-then-smells-his-hand-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Laycon Rubs His Manhood, Then Smells His Hand (video) by adontcare(f): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
Dirty Yoruba boy

1 Like

Re: Laycon Rubs His Manhood, Then Smells His Hand (video) by Holiegrail2: 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
Nobody should bash him,
Majority of we guys are fond of this.
Re: Laycon Rubs His Manhood, Then Smells His Hand (video) by 9gel(m): 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
Na normal na
Him need cure oh
Re: Laycon Rubs His Manhood, Then Smells His Hand (video) by pyyxxaro: 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
adontcare:
Dirty Yoruba boy

They are coming for you sad
Re: Laycon Rubs His Manhood, Then Smells His Hand (video) by wunmi590(m): 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
adontcare:
Dirty Yoruba boy

I don't know why you guys can't make your opinion without making stupid comments.

Remember the internet never forget, one day you will need help here and people will dig deep and remind you of your nonsense statement.

Attached is a picture of Joachim low, the German coach who also did the same.

I'm very sure non of your lineage has money than him and will ever have what he has being able to accomplish.

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Rubs His Manhood, Then Smells His Hand (video) by adontcare(f): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
wunmi590:

I don't know why you guys can't make your opinion without making stupid comments.

Remember the internet never forget, one day you will need help here and people will dig deep and remind you of your nonsense statement.

Attached is a picture of Joachim low, the German coach who also did the same.

I'm very sure non of your lineage has money than him and will ever have what he has being able to accomplish.

thunder fire ur left balls
Re: Laycon Rubs His Manhood, Then Smells His Hand (video) by wunmi590(m): 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
adontcare:

1 Like

Re: Laycon Rubs His Manhood, Then Smells His Hand (video) by 99thEnemy(m): 11:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
adontcare:
Don't let him tell lightning and thunder to fire your clitoris oh!, you have only one grin
Re: Laycon Rubs His Manhood, Then Smells His Hand (video) by adontcare(f): 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
99thEnemy:
Don't let him tell lightning and thunder to fire your clitoris oh!, you have only one grin
how are sure it's one I have? Have u seen clitoris before? Which color is it ?
Re: Laycon Rubs His Manhood, Then Smells His Hand (video) by 99thEnemy(m): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
adontcare:
how are sure it's one I have? Have u seen clitoris before? Which color is it ?
Tell me if you have more than one so I can come and study it medically. And I am sure your own is very black... It would have looked better pink.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Nengi Confess How She Admires Lycon / See What Aisha Yesufu Said About The Fire Burning On Top Of A Beach In Lagos / Is There A Way To Download Omo Ghetto The Saga!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.