Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

An Igbo Man Should Never Be Made President Of Nigeria - Tunde Ednut - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Igbo Man Should Never Be Made President Of Nigeria - Tunde Ednut (514 Views)

"Wizkid Has Been Going To The Gym" - Tunde Ednut Mocks Wizkid 6packs, Fans React / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence / Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Igbo Man Should Never Be Made President Of Nigeria - Tunde Ednut by Ctorch: 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
Tunde Ednut Reveals Why An Igbo Man Should Not Be Made President

Instagram Blogger, Tunde Ednut has revealed why he is against an Igbo man becoming president of Nigeria.

According to Tunde Ednut, he has a feeling that if that happens, Biafra will be established, the Igbos will leave and Nigeria will crumble.

He wrote: “An Igbo man should not be allowed to be president of Nigeria. I have a feeling that BIAFRA will be established if that happens. They will leave us Oo and Nigeria will crumble if they leave Oo. Igbos have been planning BIAFRA since. They have their together. Let’s not Igbo in for now. We are in this Nigeria together, you will not run anywhere. we die here!”

Meanwhile, The Senator for Akwa Ibom North-West, Senator Chris Ekpenyong, says Nigeria will be the winner if the South-East geopolitical zone produces the president in 2023.

According to him, this will help deepen national unity and give Ndigbo a sense of belonging in Nigeria.

Ekpenyong, a former Deputy Governor of Akwa Ibom, spoke in the state capital, Uyo on Thursday.

He said every section of the country deserved an opportunity to lead the country, irrespective of tongue, tribe or geopolitical zone.

The senator said that since the North-West, South-West and South-South geopolitical zones have produced the president, it was only fitting for the South-East to be given the same opportunity.

https://www.herald.ng/tunde-ednut-reveals-why-an-igbo-man-should-not-be-made-president/

Lalasticlala

Re: An Igbo Man Should Never Be Made President Of Nigeria - Tunde Ednut by SmartProf(m): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
His reasons are very daft. Infact, I had to apply social distancing with my device while reading his reasons, before I get infected with foolishness. The presidency is nobody's birthright, and with or without it, Igbos that I know won't relent on their decision to quit a union they see no benefit in. I'm surprised that some persons are having sleepless nights cos of another tribe's decisions.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man Should Never Be Made President Of Nigeria - Tunde Ednut by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
Look at his lines... mtcheew.

Meanwhile all thanks to Senator Ekpenyong for adding his voice to reality.

Meanwhile to the said Tunde or Ednut Nigeria remains a crime against humanity that needs to be purged so that every soul will be free from the diabolical machinations lugard brought upon himself..

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man Should Never Be Made President Of Nigeria - Tunde Ednut by NgwalandAbia(m): 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kids that can't stand alone,Igbos in Nigeria is what White people are to South Africans. We are the proud of Black race and the real deal in Nigeria. Let me say this again clearly..It's either we rule this country again or leave the the typical Nigerians, the house Negros to crumble.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man Should Never Be Made President Of Nigeria - Tunde Ednut by MJBOLT: 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
SmartProf:
His reasons are very daft. Infact, I had to apply social distancing with my device while reading his reasons, before I get infected with foolishness. The presidency is nobody's birthright, and with or without it, Igbos that I know won't relent on their decision to quit a union they see no benefit in. I'm surprised that some persons are having sleepless nights cos of another tribe's decisions.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man Should Never Be Made President Of Nigeria - Tunde Ednut by PhGossip: 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
Lol
Re: An Igbo Man Should Never Be Made President Of Nigeria - Tunde Ednut by blazepascal(m): 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
why una dey fear igbo grin

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man Should Never Be Made President Of Nigeria - Tunde Ednut by Obdk: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
Yoruba Muslim miscreants.. YMM
No matter how they pretend give them time there Hatred will always win...

(1) (Reply)

Fans Jump For Joy As Popular Brand Announce Bbnaija Dorathy As Their Ambassador / Man Alights From His New Benz, Runs Mad In Anambra (video) / Bbnaija 2020: Nengi Is Considering You Because You Have Money – Ozo Tells Kiddwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.