Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,447 members, 7,861,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Pms, Ago, Forcardos, Blco, Akwalite, Lpfo Available - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pms, Ago, Forcardos, Blco, Akwalite, Lpfo Available (871 Views)

33,000 Litres PMS, AGO And DPK From Ijegu / Quality Pms, Ago And Dpk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pms, Ago, Forcardos, Blco, Akwalite, Lpfo Available by GideonG(m): 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2011
PMS, AGO, FORCARDOS, BLCO, AKWALITE, LPFO all the products mentioned are available with my seller. if you work with buyer directly you can contact me.

The best price is assured and a very simple procedures.
Please dont contact me if you are not working with buyer directly.
Thank you
Gideon 07043697566
Re: Pms, Ago, Forcardos, Blco, Akwalite, Lpfo Available by bejeria101(m): 10:20am On Feb 22, 2011
oga gideon do you have DPK on a vessel and can you do 10+2 thats want my buyers can afford and they will buy every two weeks thanks 07030984706 bolaji frm abuja
Re: Pms, Ago, Forcardos, Blco, Akwalite, Lpfo Available by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2011
I HAVE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS TO A LOADED VESSEL WITH AQUALITE FROM MOBIL.THE DATE ON THE POP, BOL AND AUTHORITY TO SELL SHOWS: 11TH OF FEBRUARY, 2011.

IT'S ON A TTO BASIS, BUT IF YOUR BUYER WANTS A TTT, WE AN WORK THAT OUT.

FOR A TTO, HE JUST HAS TO CONFIRM THE CARGO DOCUMENTS AND THEN PLACE A BG, WHILE SELLER GIVES HIM A 2%PB, AND WE HAVE SEALED DEAL.

PLEASE DO CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE A SERIOUS BUYER.

MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 07034617401; OR MAIL ME AT nk4mb@yahoo.com
Re: Pms, Ago, Forcardos, Blco, Akwalite, Lpfo Available by GideonG(m): 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2011
At bolaji sorry no DPK. only AGO and LPFO my email is gideoxinternational@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Online Payment Solution / How Do I Order For Goods And Pay Online With Nigerian Bank Issued Credit Card Through Pay Pal Portal / Nigeria’s Participation At Ecowas Fair Would Attract Orders For Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.