Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

Why I Am Yet To Get Married -rita Dominic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Am Yet To Get Married -rita Dominic (411 Views)

Rita Dominic Marks 49th Birthday (Pictures) / Why I Waited For 46 Years To Get Married – Rita Dominic Spills / Just In: Newly Married Rita Dominic’s Husband, Exposed For Having... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Am Yet To Get Married -rita Dominic by splendid22(m): 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
Rita Dominic belongs to the league of Nollywood actresses who have contributed immensely to the growth of the industry.

The beautiful role interpreter who is in her mid-forties has opened up on why she is yet to be married.

In a chat with ‘Your View’, the revered actress said: “At the end of the day If I am getting married, I am doing it for myself not because society wants me to do it.I will marry the man of my dreams not the man society dreams for me.Society feels there is something wrong with you if you are a certain age and you are not married”.

https://thenewsguru.com/entertainment/i-will-marry-the-man-of-my-dreams-not-the-one-society-dreams-for-me-rita-dominic/

Re: Why I Am Yet To Get Married -rita Dominic by AroOkigbo(m): 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
This one think say husband full for market. Even the under 30's aren't finding it easy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The New PENIS Video Of Self Acclaimed Symply Tacha's Brother / If Erica Bbn Accepted Laycon, Laycon Wouldn't Have Won / Laycon’s Fans (ICONS) Holds Mega Rally In Ogun State (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.