Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

We Are Tired Of Nnamdi Kanu Lies Biafrans Clash With Each Other PICTURES - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Tired Of Nnamdi Kanu Lies Biafrans Clash With Each Other PICTURES (3837 Views)

Channels TV Journalist Shot As Police Clash With Shiites In Abuja [Photo] / Lord Lugard With Obed-Edom Chukwuemeka Azikiwe, Father Of Nnamdi Azikiwe / Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Tired Of Nnamdi Kanu Lies Biafrans Clash With Each Other PICTURES by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
My bele o. Laugh don kill me o. grin grin grin This Buhari/Jubril saga not every IPOB is foolish to buy the gist.
Nairaland IPOBIANS I hope all the igbos in the comment are afonjas. Make una dey there dey mumu una self grin

I am proudly Igbo but never IPOB

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Tired Of Nnamdi Kanu Lies Biafrans Clash With Each Other PICTURES by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hahahhah

1 Like

Re: We Are Tired Of Nnamdi Kanu Lies Biafrans Clash With Each Other PICTURES by Exc2000: 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ipobians are known imbecilesss

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Tired Of Nnamdi Kanu Lies Biafrans Clash With Each Other PICTURES by Ade3131: 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
It's normal for people to have divergent views... Nothing new

5 Likes

Re: We Are Tired Of Nnamdi Kanu Lies Biafrans Clash With Each Other PICTURES by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
Exc2000:
Be warned they are on Nairaland ready to call anybody Afonja or baboon and monkey if you dont share their point of view

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Tired Of Nnamdi Kanu Lies Biafrans Clash With Each Other PICTURES by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
The clash to dey hot. I still dey update comment make una no commot.

Nairalanders Igbos I hope all the igbos who dont believe in the Jubril talk are all Afonjas cheesy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Tired Of Nnamdi Kanu Lies Biafrans Clash With Each Other PICTURES by IgbalodeRaymond: 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
Exc2000:
yes ooo
just like some bastards with kpomo big black lips that talk and spits like imbecilessss grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Tired Of Nnamdi Kanu Lies Biafrans Clash With Each Other PICTURES by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
Updated my bele o.
grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Tired Of Nnamdi Kanu Lies Biafrans Clash With Each Other PICTURES by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
The clash too hot grin cheesy

Re: We Are Tired Of Nnamdi Kanu Lies Biafrans Clash With Each Other PICTURES by Ojiofor: 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
Igbos are something else.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Tired Of Nnamdi Kanu Lies Biafrans Clash With Each Other PICTURES by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2020
More

Re: We Are Tired Of Nnamdi Kanu Lies Biafrans Clash With Each Other PICTURES by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ojiofor:
Igbos are something else.

My bele o. The comment section don make me dey laugh like mad man since

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Tired Of Nnamdi Kanu Lies Biafrans Clash With Each Other PICTURES by muykem: 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
It's unfortunate that unlearned and illiterate Igbo are now speaking for the region. You want Biafra but couldn't assemble intelligent people to engage in sound arguments rather than name calling, childish approaches such as Buhari is dead and was replaced by someone from Sudan.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Tired Of Nnamdi Kanu Lies Biafrans Clash With Each Other PICTURES by TheChameleon: 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
yes ooo
just like some bastards with kpomo big black lips that talk and spits like imbecilessss grin

But with those same kpomo lips, them dey screw your babes...

You admire them so much, you even chose a Yoruba name. Abi you be gay ?

Exc2000, this your friend is suspicious ooo. Been describing Yoruba guys with rabid lust.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Tired Of Nnamdi Kanu Lies Biafrans Clash With Each Other PICTURES by TheChameleon: 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
yes ooo

You shouldn't be ashamed of your Igbo identity to the extent you chose to be a slave to Yoruba even taking their name.

Why are you lusting after Yoruba guys?. Abi you be fagg0t?

Exc2000, this your friend is suspicious ooo. Been fantasizing about Yoruba men. Yuck.

Damn! undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Tired Of Nnamdi Kanu Lies Biafrans Clash With Each Other PICTURES by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
yes ooo
The earlier u stop associating Igbos to Igbos the better for you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Tired Of Nnamdi Kanu Lies Biafrans Clash With Each Other PICTURES by ABSAO(m): 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
Please did anyone here has the PDF file of My watch by Olusegun Obasanjo? I need both volume one and two of the book. Thanks in advance.
Re: We Are Tired Of Nnamdi Kanu Lies Biafrans Clash With Each Other PICTURES by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
ABSAO:
Please did anyone here has the PDF file of My watch by Olusegun Obasanjo? I need both volume one and two of the book. Thanks in advance.
Dont detail my thread be warned or I call the moderators
Re: We Are Tired Of Nnamdi Kanu Lies Biafrans Clash With Each Other PICTURES by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
how do I visit ijesha from aba

1 Like

Re: We Are Tired Of Nnamdi Kanu Lies Biafrans Clash With Each Other PICTURES by November1857(m): 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
Pls how do I join Nairaland?
Re: We Are Tired Of Nnamdi Kanu Lies Biafrans Clash With Each Other PICTURES by November1857(m): 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
how do I visit ijesha from aba
Pass through sokoto state grin
Re: We Are Tired Of Nnamdi Kanu Lies Biafrans Clash With Each Other PICTURES by Exc2000: 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
cool

Poor attempt to derail the thread by liepod dunce

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Tired Of Nnamdi Kanu Lies Biafrans Clash With Each Other PICTURES by Exc2000: 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
Shame!!!
Re: We Are Tired Of Nnamdi Kanu Lies Biafrans Clash With Each Other PICTURES by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2020
November1857:
Pass through sokoto state grin
is there an airport there
Re: We Are Tired Of Nnamdi Kanu Lies Biafrans Clash With Each Other PICTURES by November1857(m): 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
is there an airport there
no airport, na camel go carry you enter dessert grin

4 Likes

Re: We Are Tired Of Nnamdi Kanu Lies Biafrans Clash With Each Other PICTURES by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
The way they believe all manners of rubbish eh
Have you seen that classic nairaland thread: ipob bureau of statistics grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu West PDP Delegates Assures Ugwuanyi Of Their Support / Why Is Tinibu Not Having Campaigns In South East / His Excellency Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Joe Biden US President Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.