Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,680 members, 7,827,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Marca: Messi Is Carrying Out The Greatest Betrayal In The History Of Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Marca: Messi Is Carrying Out The Greatest Betrayal In The History Of Football (1079 Views)

MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! / Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marca: Messi Is Carrying Out The Greatest Betrayal In The History Of Football by TruthHurts100: 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
Edu Aguirre has hit out at Lionel Messi for his decision to leave Barcelona this summer.

The Spanish journalist believes that the Argentine's determination to leave the Blaugrana is an act of treason against the club.

"For me, Messi is carrying out the greatest betrayal in the history of football," Aguirre told the popular Spanish TV programme 'El Chiringuito de Jugones'.

"Barcelona fans don't deserve that.

"Messi is ditching them.

"It's the moment for Leo Messi to hold a press conference and say: 'I'll stay because I have a memory and I know what this club is for me'.

"Messi is jumping off the boat when it's sinking.
(LOL, this is what Messi does best)
grin

"Messi should not leave now".

Betrayer, felony, disloyal, scam...
His true nature has been exposed.
Re: Marca: Messi Is Carrying Out The Greatest Betrayal In The History Of Football by Friendlyjoe: 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
Messi should sign for another club already. The young man had played his part. He should be allowed to blaze other trails.

3 Likes

Re: Marca: Messi Is Carrying Out The Greatest Betrayal In The History Of Football by Nbotee(m): 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
TruthHurts100:
Edu Aguirre has hit out at Lionel Messi for his decision to leave Barcelona this summer.

The Spanish journalist believes that the Argentine's determination to leave the Blaugrana is an act of treason against the club.

"For me, Messi is carrying out the greatest betrayal in the history of football," Aguirre told the popular Spanish TV programme 'El Chiringuito de Jugones'.

"Barcelona fans don't deserve that.

"Messi is ditching them.

"It's the moment for Leo Messi to hold a press conference and say: 'I'll stay because I have a memory and I know what this club is for me'.

"Messi is jumping off the boat when it's sinking.
(LOL, this is what Messi does best)
grin

"Messi should not leave now".

Betrayer, felony, disloyal, scam...
His true nature has been exposed.

Simply becos he asked to leave? If he wanted to betray Barca all he had to do was wait till his contract expired and den walk away from them.. Barca are the ones betraying him by making a mess of the whole thing

7 Likes

Re: Marca: Messi Is Carrying Out The Greatest Betrayal In The History Of Football by paulolee(m): 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
another wan..
Re: Marca: Messi Is Carrying Out The Greatest Betrayal In The History Of Football by paulolee(m): 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
Nbotee:

Simply becos he asked to leave? If he wanted to betray Barca all he had to do was wait till his contract expired and den walk away from them.. Barca are the ones betraying him by making a mess of the whole thing
leave that clown..

2 Likes

Re: Marca: Messi Is Carrying Out The Greatest Betrayal In The History Of Football by madridguy(m): 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Marca: Messi Is Carrying Out The Greatest Betrayal In The History Of Football by ojaysam25(m): 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
grin;
Re: Marca: Messi Is Carrying Out The Greatest Betrayal In The History Of Football by Ade3131: 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
It will form part of his legacy. He doesn't leave when the ovation is loud, he leaves when the room gets too hot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marca: Messi Is Carrying Out The Greatest Betrayal In The History Of Football by TruthHurts100: 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ade3131:
It will form part of his legacy. He doesn't leave when the ovation is loud, he leaves when the room gets too hot.

His fans can't comprehend this.
Re: Marca: Messi Is Carrying Out The Greatest Betrayal In The History Of Football by TruthHurts100: 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
paulolee:

leave that clown..

LOL. I just got back from a ban. I for don insult your generation. As e dey hot. All Messi fans globally get small IQ.

2 Likes

Re: Marca: Messi Is Carrying Out The Greatest Betrayal In The History Of Football by feedthenation(m): 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
True, Barca fans will never forgive him despite all what he has done for the club for over a decade
Re: Marca: Messi Is Carrying Out The Greatest Betrayal In The History Of Football by obonujoker(m): 12:13am On Sep 02, 2020
Stupid Spanish club.

If Messi doesn't leave, y'all will still kick him out like an aloku grin...

However Pessi still owes us

Re: Marca: Messi Is Carrying Out The Greatest Betrayal In The History Of Football by vicrot20: 6:22am On Sep 02, 2020
Barca should let this guy leave bikonu. Let him try his luck somewhere else. Barca will do well after he leaves. No big deal
Re: Marca: Messi Is Carrying Out The Greatest Betrayal In The History Of Football by tunechis: 7:26am On Sep 02, 2020
It is all in the script no dey allow all this kind matter disturb you. The one eye that sees everything
Re: Marca: Messi Is Carrying Out The Greatest Betrayal In The History Of Football by Karleb(m): 7:46am On Sep 02, 2020
That's Messi for you.

He's a quitter and can be so unprofessional when frustrated.

He's done worse with the national team.

2 Likes

Re: Marca: Messi Is Carrying Out The Greatest Betrayal In The History Of Football by zikcash(m): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
Why una dey call my name anyhow.....I haff tayad!!.... make una find anoda player.....nah by force?...I no wan play again!!

3 Likes

Re: Marca: Messi Is Carrying Out The Greatest Betrayal In The History Of Football by kenzysmith: 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
d

(1) (Reply)

. / Messi's Debut Goal Was Named CL Goal Of The Week / 10 Most Expensive Barcelona Transfers Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.