Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Best Business Suggestions For Students And You - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Best Business Suggestions For Students And You (583 Views)

Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums / Get a world-class business plan from Nigeria's best business plan writers. / 2012 Part Time Businesses For Students And The Unemployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Business Suggestions For Students And You by Winnerslfc(m): 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2011
Most students would never stop asking questions about the best business one can start as a student. Their reasons are however very obvious considering the harsh economic conditions of most families.
As a student, wisdom demands you to establish some form of business that will take care of your needs.
This therefore prompted me to spend time to write this article that shows you all the business chances you have as a student, http://successsys..com/2011/02/best-business-for-students_1083.html after reading, you must have gotten all the ideas you need, so its time to take action.
It is worthy of mention here that the business suggestions in the above link {article} is not limited to students only. Anyone can become successful in them.
I'm committed to your success, so reach me with any question.
Thanks for your time.
Re: Best Business Suggestions For Students And You by Thethy(m): 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2011
Snail farming business, for more detail talk to us @ THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, Tel: 08023050835 , 07033632285.

(1) (Reply)

Office Equipment For Sale Call 08062667878,07025043210 / What Exactly Do They Mean By A K-I-L-L-L-E-R SALES LETTER? / Urgently Needed:nnpc Allocation Documents For Ago & Lpf0(50k Mt-100k Mt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.