Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Elrufai You’re a Failed leader and would’ make no strides come 2023 Simon Osh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elrufai You’re a Failed leader and would’ make no strides come 2023 Simon Osh (303 Views)

Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu / Our Dreams Is Disintegration Of Nigeria In 2023 - Simon Ekpa / 100 Of Peter Obi Can Not Compel Ndigbo To Go Into Election In 2023 - Simon Ekpa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Elrufai You’re a Failed leader and would’ make no strides come 2023 Simon Osh by jaydiz1(m): 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
The executive governor of kaduna state @Nelrufai has failed Kaduna and is a disgrace to the ethics of Leadership. Your Excellency in 2019 I (Simon Oshi) single handedly sponsored a VOTE ELRUFAI CAMPAIGN in kaduna state even though i was not an APC member. Your Excellency, you showed great promise at the beginning which engineered our vision and Hope in You, but as of today its a shame that you have failed and disappointed every single person that voted You. I speak for myself without fear or sentiment, I speak the truth, we are tired of the killing of innocent citizens in Kaduna State. Your Excellency, no true leader enjoys the death of its people, not alone the barbaric and incessant killing of innocent lives whom you owe protection and security as the 1st citizen of the state.
The implication of these killings cannot be overlooked, as a result of this killing popular Nigerial artiste Joel Amani lost His father, what a terrible way for one to lose his father. Also, Kaduna has become a no go area and has lost ist tourist ability as people are scared even to pass as no one can be assured of their safety.

Your Excellency you have a few years left in office with the intention or plans to contest for presidency come 2023, with this GALLANT FAILURE of yours here in Kaduna, you have succeeded in showing Nigerians and the world how grossly incompetent you are. You have failed Nigeria, Kaduna and You have also Failed God. What type of leadership gives development without peace? What would be left of your development if it goes up in ruins as aftermath of inherent dangers as a result of your Negligence?
Roads are deteriorating, prominent sites are being demolished, people are losing their properties and home: their motherland and heritage. Your cluelessness is outrageous and completely unacceptable.
I will speak, I will be heard, I know a lot of people are scared and intimidated to SPEAK UP, but I will speak and will single handedly send a letter to the IG and DIG of police, copied to various international bodies and Media outfits and Lead a 1000 Man peaceful protest to the State House.You have failed us and you must be held accountable for all the killings in Kaduna state. This is democracy and as such our rights and voices must be Heard. Give us Peace and employ measures to tackle and punish Culprits. Let this be clear I won't stop and I will Continue to Lead this Until peace returns to Kaduna state. God bless Kaduna and Nigeria as a Nation. #STOPTHEKILLINGS

Re: Elrufai You’re a Failed leader and would’ make no strides come 2023 Simon Osh by ggirl4real: 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
The killing is too much.

El-Rufia needs to protect his people, including Southern Kaduna Christians.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Kaduna Train Was Not Under Attack- NRC / Nigerians And There Self Hate / Edo 2020: “god, Let Me Lose If My Victory Will Cost Blood,”- Obaseki Prays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.