Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,001 members, 7,863,600 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Who Was Lord Thomas Mccauley - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Was Lord Thomas Mccauley (210 Views)

What Was Lord Lugards Views About The Igbo,yoruba And Hausa During His Time ? / Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU / Thomas John Appointed As Chairman Of NNPC By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Was Lord Thomas Mccauley by laiperi: 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
Lord Thomas McCauley was one of the English Colonial masters that recognized the superiority of African and Asian cultures, morals and native traditional education.

He advocated the destruction of these cultures and replace them with English culture, language and education before they could be conquered and ruled.

All they had to do was impact it on their leaders that would enforce them on their population.

The youths and their parents have proven him right in Africa while India has made tremendous progress in rejecting English culture, language and education.

1 Like

Re: Who Was Lord Thomas Mccauley by ggirl4real: 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2020
OP, add Religion too to your list.

1 Like

Re: Who Was Lord Thomas Mccauley by laiperi: 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
ggirl4real:
OP, add Religion too to your list.

Thanks. I can't believe I missed that.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Not Run For Any Political Office In Nigeria- SANUSI INSISTED / Gov.umahi Sited Inspecting Project Few Hours He Returned From Abuja. / Adamawa State Governor Mourns The Passing Of Three(3) Persons (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.