Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Message To The Church Part3 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message To The Church Part3 (116 Views)

Valentine Day's Message To Lovely Christian Friends / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message To The Church Part3 by Hethatlovesyou: 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
MESSAGE TO THE CHURCH Part3
(Working in His Vineyard)

A vineyard is a place of worshipping God which is usually represented by a building. Unlike other secular places, in a Vineyard the Holy spirit is the controller general while God is the Head in the spiritual realm. Human are made to control the daily activities with the support of the former

It's been a privilege for me working in His Vineyard of God for over two decades (All glory to God). I have not been perfect or totally free from sin, but I can boldly say I have improved over the years

Working in His Vineyard has been a great challenge but His grace has been sufficient for me always. I gave my life to Jesus Christ in the late 90s and since then He has helped me in committing myself to His services. The people I met in Faith were committed in discharging their services to God even at their expenses. Joining them has not been regrettable

I joined the technical department and later became a chorister and many more till date. As a youth, by the grace of God, I can boldly say I have been fulfilled. Ecc 12:1 Even though I still press forward in my services to God. It has always been a wonderful experience with Him

Things have changed in His Vineyard over the years, we now have contracted workers who are only ready to work base on attractive salary, where they can be paid huge salary with their God given talents. No more committed youth working in His Vineyard without expecting an exchange of gifts. They now use their God given talents in exchange for money. They thought been able to sing or play one instrument or the other is by their own knowledge

Our Chorister and instrumentalists now sing for money and not for winning souls anymore. They have allowed too much deceits of the devil in controlling the affairs of their life. Many of them even think without them, the Church will not be interesting while praising God. They have forgotten that there are many other ways in which we can praise God. Clapping our hands alone can bring down His glory

The wordings you hear now are worldly, without any spiritual upliftment. Unfortunately, this is one of the ways devil has been able to capture 'believers' and he controls them as he wishes.

This message is for us to have a rethink of our service rendering to God. We should stop deceiving ourselves and stop allowing the devil to use us against His calling and purpose for our lives

We are saved to save others through our different God given talents. The pandemic has proven to us that we can serve him without those daily instruments or the big salaries. Sure we are all good and we are alive therefore we should have a rethink today because it's time to be more useful with the talents in your care

God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Check Whether You Have The Holy Spirit Or Not / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/09/2020 / MFM Daily Devotional 3 September 2020 – Confront And Conquer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.