Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 (32324 Views)

FAST DOWNLOAD: Erick Banks Ft Terry Apala - Omoge Nasarawa / Austin Powers "Little Man" Actor Verne Troyer Dies At 49 / Dushon Monique Brown Dies At 49 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by VampireJoe(m): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2020
Oga op why is Nipsey Hussle's picture on this thread?

1 Like

Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by Osyxcel(m): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2020
Mathantics:

No, I suppose to hit my head on the nearest electric pole to me.

Are people not dying daily in Nigeria?

Close to me now.. I go comot ya teeth nowangry
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by madjune(m): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2020
Events like this help to foster the stereotype about DJs as randy and all about women and sex.

Every weekend party, then you carry woman wey you no understand go house, give her free drink, she come high, sleep and you wan fk.

The devil writes the same script for people who think with their d.ck.

1 Like

Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by samsard(m): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2020
Englishisamust:
One thing to remember in life, is to prepare for death. All this latest cars, watches won't do you any good when you get to heaven, they are just vanity, because to me this life is just trash and shit if what you do is not because of God. Rip to the dead.
How do you know there's a heaven? Let me guess, somebody told you, right? Once you die, consciousness ends. You better work to have a good life instead of being content as a mediocre because you're expecting eternal bliss

1 Like

Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by charlesm91(m): 10:55am On Sep 02, 2020
They always find them dead in their homes.
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by Englishisamust: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2020
samsard:
How do you know there's a heaven? Let me guess, somebody told you, right? Once you die, consciousness ends. You better work to have a good life instead of being content as a mediocre because you're expecting eternal bliss

I read it in the holy book sent from God, am not saying you should be a mediocre because you want to enjoy eternal bliss, because the God said we should work and pray. What am trying to lay emphasis on, is to remember God when you are working to live the fruitfulness of this life.

1 Like

Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by Adakintroy: 11:00am On Sep 02, 2020
rentAcock:
There is nothing more depressing than being a one hit wonder. I was about to ask who is DJ Morillo for his sad demise to grace the front page of nairaland. I looked up his song "I love to move it" on YouTube and I was shocked to find out that this once popular hit song in the 90s was sang by a man no one knows his name.

May we not become one hit wonders. And may his soul rest in peace.

People knew his name oga. You are in a third world country.

Compared to other advance nations, you are backward in all things information. You just don't know it.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2020
Englishisamust:
One thing to remember in life, is to prepare for death. All this latest cars, watches won't do you any good when you get to heaven, they are just vanity, because to me this life is just trash and shit if what you do is not because of God. Rip to the dead.
keep telling yourself that poor man!, grin God doesn't exists.. Vanity bla bla bla! why do you bother waking up to go to work or your place of business? (if you even have any) if you believe making money and living a comfortable life is Vanity. grin
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by Englishisamust: 11:03am On Sep 02, 2020
gypsey:
keep telling yourself that poor man!, grin God doesn't exists.. Vanity bla bla bla! why do you bother waking up to go to work or your place of business? (if you even have any) if you believe making money and living a comfortable life is Vanity. grin

You will understand me sooner.
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
Whenever I see People Die, What Flashes through me is Where the Person is Right now.

It is Appointed unto man to Die, after that the Judgement..

Stay Prepared Folks! Let no one Confuse you
There is Heaven !
There is Hell!
bullshit!! absolute crap! aren't you tired of commenting the same rubbish on every thread on Nairaland? you will definitely get tired of this your crap one day.

Heaven doesn't exist neither does hell, you have no proof they are all in your crazy head cheesy

1 Like

Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by obeycian(m): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2020
rentAcock:
There is nothing more depressing than being a one hit wonder. I was about to ask who is DJ Morillo for his sad demise to grace the front page of nairaland. I looked up his song "I love to move it" on YouTube and I was shocked to find out that this once popular hit song in the 90s was sang by a man no one knows his name.

May we not become one hit wonders. And may his soul rest in peace.
At least he was remembered for something commendable.
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 02, 2020
Englishisamust:

You will understand me sooner.
you didn't answer my question, understand a brainwashed individual like you? there is nothing to understand, you are just a confused human beign who has been led astray by religious sentiments and crazy ideologies. people like you never have any proofs to your ridiculous claims, just sheer crazy obscene imaginations. put your mind to positive things you will be fine. forget all this unproven believes they will lead you No where. vanity bla bla bla! grin grin poor people always consoling themselves with this kinda words.
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by Englishisamust: 11:13am On Sep 02, 2020
gypsey:
understand a brainwashed individual like you? there is nothing to understand, you are just a confused human beign who has been led astray by religious sentiments and crazy ideologies. people like you never have any proofs to your ridiculous claims, just sheer crazy obscene imaginations. put your mind to positive things you will be fine. forget all this unproven believes they will lead you No where. vanity bla bla bla! grin grin poor people always consoling themselves with this kinda words.

Ok
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by samsard(m): 11:15am On Sep 02, 2020
Englishisamust:

I read it in the holy book sent from God, am not saying you should be a mediocre because you want to enjoy eternal bliss, because the God said we should work and pray. What am trying to lay emphasis on, is to remember God when you are working to live the fruitfulness of this life.
'Holy book' sent from God? You mean a compilation of Jewish traditions and mythology that is called the Bible? Did God hand deliver this book to you?
There's no book sent from God anywhere
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 02, 2020
Englishisamust:

Ok
Exactly as i expected, you couldn't even answer my question on why you bother waking up to go to your place of work or business. if you believe it is vanity, I suppose you don't have any as i suspected. sad
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by Englishisamust: 11:18am On Sep 02, 2020
samsard:
'Holy book' sent from God? You mean a compilation of Jewish traditions and mythology that is called the Bible? Did God hand deliver this book to you?

Holy Quran.
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by LazyNaijaYouth(m): 11:19am On Sep 02, 2020
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by Englishisamust: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2020
gypsey:
Exactly as i expected, you couldn't even answer my question on why you bother waking up to go to your place of work or business. if you believe it is vanity, I suppose you don't have any as i suspected. sad

The best thing I can do is to leave you, because I don't want insult anymore.
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:25am On Sep 02, 2020
Sonicroyel:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5684400002

she went to Morillo's residence after a party in December.

WOMEN BE WITCH

NA SHE CARRY HER LEG COME OO AFTER STARTED SHOUTING RAPE RAPE
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 02, 2020
Englishisamust:

The best thing I can do is to leave you, because I don't want insult anymore.
come on! no need to be dramatic and sentimental grin where did i insult you? you clearly cannot handle simple criticsm and other people's robust opinions grin

You shouldn't be on here commenting and passing your sanctimonious self righteous judgements and opinions if you are not emotionally capable of handling other people's opinions. grin i only asked a simple reasonable question.
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by spiceadole: 11:35am On Sep 02, 2020
Fryzi:
Got drunk after a party, on all other bedrooms in the world, it was his bedroom you fell asleep on. Ok.

RIP to the dead.

Its not an excuse or reason to have sex with a drunk woman in your bedroom without her consent.
Well,except in Zoogeria.

1 Like

Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 02, 2020
Osyxcel:

Close to me now.. I go comot ya teeth nowangry
grin grin is this rubbish supposed to make sense?
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 02, 2020
Mathantics:

No, I suppose to hit my head on the nearest electric pole to me.

Are people not dying daily in Nigeria?
grin grin don't mind the ignoramuse.
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by Englishisamust: 11:37am On Sep 02, 2020
gypsey:
come on! no need to be dramatic and sentimental grin where did i insult you? you clearly cannot handle simple criticsm and other people's robust opinions grin

You shouldn't be on here commenting and passing your sanctimonious self righteous judgements and opinions if you are not emotionally capable of handling other people's opinions. grin

Yes you are right, I talk what is in my mind and what I believe, I don't need to convince anybody to believe in my opinion, because am not a preacher neither a prophect.
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 02, 2020
samsard:
grin grin grin grin don't mind them brainwashed goons.
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by samsard(m): 11:38am On Sep 02, 2020
Englishisamust:

Holy Quran.
All religions are man-made.
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 02, 2020
Englishisamust:

Yes you are right, I talk what is in my mind and what I believe, I don't need to convince anybody to believe in my opinion because am not a preacher neither a prophect.
oh!! look who is back commenting shocked i thought you claimed i insulted you, you haven't shown me where i insulted you. grin grin

thank you! for realising that i am right by the way.

now show me where the fu ck i insulted you!

If you know that you are not a preacher why did you come on here to tell us about your religious believes and God? keep your damm! believe where it belongs, in your head!

1 Like

Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by Elsueno: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2020
I LIKE to move it move it grin

R.I.P man, hope you moved to heaven

Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by kingxsamz(m): 11:52am On Sep 02, 2020
Image123:

But you know exactly to say no Heaven or Hell. Stop deceiving yourself Samuel.

Stop deceiving yourself.
Where did the idea of a heaven and hell come from? Man right? Now, can man prove this idea? No. Meaning it's a result of his imaginations, therefore, not real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by Yankee101: 11:57am On Sep 02, 2020
Englishisamust:

Yes you are right, I talk what is in my mind and what I believe, I don't need to convince anybody to believe in my opinion, because am not a preacher neither a prophect.

Yes, you are right, I talk say what is in on my mind and what I believe. I don't need to convince anybody to believe in my opinion, because am I'm not a preacher neither am I a prophect prophet.
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by Englishisamust: 11:58am On Sep 02, 2020
Yankee101:

Yes, you are right, I talk say what is in on my mind and what I believe. I don't need to convince anybody to believe in my opinion, because am I'm not a preacher neither am I a prophect prophet.

Thanks for the correction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babatunde Adu: Tmoneyadu Jailed In The U.K For Laundering Nearly £1m / "You Will Learn": Verydarkman Tells Tonto Dikeh, Others After His Release(Video) / Photo: Phyno Stuns In Chieftaincy Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.