Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,894 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Akwa Ibom Base Club Vandrezzer Fc Among Top 50 Digital Clubside In Africa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Akwa Ibom Base Club Vandrezzer Fc Among Top 50 Digital Clubside In Africa (676 Views)

Spanish La Liga Clubside, Cadiz Join Nigerians In Mourning Mohbad / Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria / Akwa Ibom Base Club, Vandrezzer Becomes The 1st Nigeria Clubside To Own And APP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Base Club Vandrezzer Fc Among Top 50 Digital Clubside In Africa by NkanAkpanika: 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
The Athletic NG
NNLAkwa Ibom FA congratulates Vandrezzer FC on ADFB top 50 ranking
ByNsidibe AkpanPosted on August 31, 2020Akwa Ibom FA congratulates Vandrezzer FC on ADFB top 50 ranking
COMMENTS
Akwa Ibom State Football Association has congratulated the management and staff of Nigeria National League side Vandrezzer FC on breaking into the top 50 Africa Digital Football Benchmark ranking.

Vandrezzer FC broke into the top 50, ranking No 37 in the latest edition of the monthly ADFB with 281,000 followers across social media platforms.

The NNL club became the second club side in Nigeria alongside two-time CAF Champions League winners Enyimba to make the ranking.

In a letter dated August 29, 2020 and signed by the Chairman of the Association, Mr Emmanuel Ibah, the football body praised the club for their “doggedness for excellence, competence, credible innovations and initiatives.”

“We write to congratulate the management and staff of Vandrezzer Football Club on the great strides recently attained as the club broke into the top 50 in Africa Digital Football Benchmark.

“It is on record and commendable that within a year of existence and plying your trades in the Nigeria National League, the club has clearly surpassed all that any Nigerian club had attained in the digital space and is now in an enviable position of being amongst the best in Africa.

“The accolades bestowed on the club in the Africa digital space could only have been achieved through doggedness for excellence, competence, credible innovations and initiatives. We know that when passion meets purpose, the results would only be as attained by you.

“The Akwa Ibom Football Association identifies with Vandrezzer Football Club and are very proud of your recently attained milestones as we look forward to greater cooperation and sustainable partnership in all spheres of football management.”

Nicknamed the Lions of Naija, Vandrezzer FC was established on September 11, 2019 in Akwa Ibom State and made their NNL league debut in November same year.

https://theathletic.com.ng/akwa-ibom-fa-congratulates-vandrezzer-fc-on-adfb-top-50-ranking/
Re: Akwa Ibom Base Club Vandrezzer Fc Among Top 50 Digital Clubside In Africa by NkanAkpanika: 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
Fun facts: Akwa-Ibom houses 2 clubs in the NPFL ( Akwa Ibom United & Dakkada fc)..
2NNL clubs.. (vandrezzer & FC rocket)...
Re: Akwa Ibom Base Club Vandrezzer Fc Among Top 50 Digital Clubside In Africa by Zacksnow(m): 7:14am On Sep 02, 2020
I am vaderazzer

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Base Club Vandrezzer Fc Among Top 50 Digital Clubside In Africa by paulolee(m): 7:38am On Sep 02, 2020
nice coming from my state..

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Base Club Vandrezzer Fc Among Top 50 Digital Clubside In Africa by Hunchogee: 8:49am On Sep 02, 2020
I so love Akwa Ibom state, my beloved state.. Thanks OP..

Meanwhile in another news..
Vandrezzer is strongly renovating thier stadium, planning to making it a digital football hub in Nigeria
Nigeria National League side Vandrezzer FC have put on some good work with the renovation of their home stadium, Ikot Ekpene Township stadium.

According to Digital Sports Africa the club formed in 2019 is currently the most followed Nigerian club on social media. https:///uNq090Oow7

Re: Akwa Ibom Base Club Vandrezzer Fc Among Top 50 Digital Clubside In Africa by Hunchogee: 8:50am On Sep 02, 2020
paulolee:
nice coming from my state..
That's why we need to protect and pray for our state to Continue winning..

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Base Club Vandrezzer Fc Among Top 50 Digital Clubside In Africa by NkanAkpanika: 5:31am On Sep 03, 2020
Hunchogee:

That's why we need to protect and pray for our state to Continue winning..
Yes oo
Re: Akwa Ibom Base Club Vandrezzer Fc Among Top 50 Digital Clubside In Africa by paulolee(m): 7:11am On Sep 03, 2020
Hunchogee:
I so love Akwa Ibom state, my beloved state.. Thanks OP..

Meanwhile in another news..
Vandrezzer is strongly renovating thier stadium, planning to making it a digital football hub in Nigeria
Nigeria National League side Vandrezzer FC have put on some good work with the renovation of their home stadium, Ikot Ekpene Township stadium.

According to Digital Sports Africa the club formed in 2019 is currently the most followed Nigerian club on social media. https:///uNq090Oow7
the same stadium dt i do train dts close to that plaza in i.k?? d same statium dts opposite access bank around plaza??
Re: Akwa Ibom Base Club Vandrezzer Fc Among Top 50 Digital Clubside In Africa by NkanAkpanika: 7:15am On Sep 03, 2020
paulolee:

the same stadium dt i do train dts close to that plaza in i.k?? d same statium dts opposite access bank around plaza??
Isn't true??
Re: Akwa Ibom Base Club Vandrezzer Fc Among Top 50 Digital Clubside In Africa by paulolee(m): 7:21am On Sep 03, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Isn't true??
yeah de are working...jus want to ask if u know abt d time n date dt the vandrezzers are training...would love to see them bcoz i stay close to there and do train dier

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Base Club Vandrezzer Fc Among Top 50 Digital Clubside In Africa by NkanAkpanika: 8:55am On Sep 03, 2020
paulolee:

yeah de are working...jus want to ask if u know abt d time n date dt the vandrezzers are training...would love to see them bcoz i stay close to there and do train dier
Not really bro but you can get them on social media platform

(1) (Reply)

AFCON Qualifiers: Squirrels Of Benin Republic Vibe To "Kabiyesi" Music Today / Chioma Ajunwa's Courtesy Visit To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo at his Residence / Gattuso Named Fiorentina Coach, Two Days After Napoli Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.