Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Shoppers Of Wish.com, Pls Ur Attention Is Needed! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Shoppers Of Wish.com, Pls Ur Attention Is Needed! (446 Views)

Redmi 8 Users, Ur Attention Is Needed. / Wish.com /how Authentic Are They? / Pls Ur Advice Is Urgently Needed Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shoppers Of Wish.com, Pls Ur Attention Is Needed! by Kolahim(m): 11:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
If you're a user or customer of #wish (an online store) please tell me how reliable they are if u have ever order anything from there.

Is their items and delivery service good?
Re: Shoppers Of Wish.com, Pls Ur Attention Is Needed! by adeadeyera(m): 6:51am On Sep 02, 2020
I have a bitter-sweet experience.

So, I ordered for a beautiful wristwatch early in the year.
I was told the wait time would be 3 months to deliver(even though I saw, upon tracking, that the order had arrived in destination country after 2 weeks).

Anyways, the Covid-19 situation made sure that 3 months became 5/6.
Long story short, I cancelled the order and got refunded.
But I was still called at the post office to come pick my order (a friend told me that cancelled orders may still be delivered to you especially if it has arrived your home country).

So, I got the wristwatch.
Just that it was an inferior quality watch.

I hope this helps you make your own decision.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get All Chinese Broken Phone Screens / SOLD / Vernee V2 Pro(sold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.