Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Why Igbo Man Can't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria - Tunde Ednut - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbo Man Can't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria - Tunde Ednut (1894 Views)

Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out / 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Igbo Man Can't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria - Tunde Ednut by christopher123(m): 5:59am On Sep 02, 2020
Though with a funny musical career or do we say faltering musically with no album the last few years, no single, no "banger", no LP Tunde Ednut made a name when the Nigerian pop culture was in her nascent period when competition wasn't there much ! He dropped a single or two and off he goes! Though today, is a blogger or do we say a social media commentator. He has been in the news lately for his love for Igbo staying in Nigeria and his phobia for Igbo being a president because of Biafra! Whichever way you look at it, Tunde is in news and possibly using Biafra to trend once again!

All for the gram, Tunde, just like tundra took to the Instagram and made his position clear to those that follow him amms said "“An Igbo man should not be allowed to be president of Nigeria. I have a feeling that BIAFRA will be established if that happens. They will leave us Oo and Nigeria will crumble if they leave Oo. Igbos have been planning BIAFRA since. They have their plan together. Let’s not give Igbos the opportunity to leave now. We are in this Nigeria together, you will not run anywhere. we die here."

Now we have a different school of thought here,some folks are saying that Tunde has demonstrated his hate for Igbo and that he has made it clear that no Igbo will ever be president if he has the opportunity, while others have seen this statement as a patriotic statement which is in tune with the "indivisibility" of Nigeria and the need to keep the Igbo ethnic group in the country having seen the tremendous glory and strides they have brought to the nation.

read more at

https://techandbiz.com.ng/2020/09/02/why-igbo-man-cant-be-allowed-to-rule-nigeria-tunde-ednut/
Re: Why Igbo Man Can't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria - Tunde Ednut by Temitopemo6e6(m): 6:01am On Sep 02, 2020
You are a useless idiot, What is the good thing about Biafra and Nigeria being in one country?
as you have already said without igbos (Bifran people) Nigeria is a useless country, that is why even britain is afraid of the esterlishment biafra, Britain also know that them britain don’t worth anything to.biafrans irrespective of their knowledge, But no matter the blockages of other nigerians Biafra will soon emerge to the surprise of those who don’t want to see Biafra as country Biafrans are the bleesed children of the most HIGH GOD,
Re: Why Igbo Man Can't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria - Tunde Ednut by LawLab247: 6:12am On Sep 02, 2020
Ok
Re: Why Igbo Man Can't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria - Tunde Ednut by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 02, 2020
Failed comediañ
Failed musician
I guess blogging is failing too
Who ask you?

5 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Man Can't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria - Tunde Ednut by Skyfornia(m): 6:28am On Sep 02, 2020
Not surprised...that's exactly the mentality of every Nigerian kicking against the establishment of Biafra. Their fear is that the country will crumble once Igbos leave..Igbos are the ones keeping this country alive. Give them Biafra and Nigeria will become like Chad Republic.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo Man Can't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria - Tunde Ednut by Gotze1: 6:34am On Sep 02, 2020
Skyfornia:
Not surprised...that's exactly the mentality of every Nigerian kicking against the establishment of Biafra. Their fear is that the country will crumble once Igbos leave..Igbos are the ones keeping this country alive. Give them Biafra and Nigeria will become like Chad Republic.
Just as South Africa and Indonesia are crumbling because they want Nigerians out of their countries right.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo Man Can't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria - Tunde Ednut by ebuk4real(m): 6:37am On Sep 02, 2020
grin

Time shall tell/expose those that are truly afraid of the Igbos

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Man Can't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria - Tunde Ednut by espn(m): 6:40am On Sep 02, 2020
Nonsense...Abeg let's divide as see who survive...

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Man Can't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria - Tunde Ednut by iammo(m): 6:49am On Sep 02, 2020
grin

His opinion tho

Re: Why Igbo Man Can't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria - Tunde Ednut by chiommy123(f): 6:50am On Sep 02, 2020
he's not making much sense cos I believe every tribe has the potential to survive on its own

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Man Can't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria - Tunde Ednut by Vyzz: 7:10am On Sep 02, 2020
cool
Re: Why Igbo Man Can't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria - Tunde Ednut by kenzysmith: 7:40am On Sep 02, 2020
Abouwaza:
Failed comediañ Failed musician I guess blogging is failing too Who ask you?

Re: Why Igbo Man Can't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria - Tunde Ednut by kenzysmith: 7:40am On Sep 02, 2020
Abouwaza:
Failed comediañ Failed musician I guess blogging is failing too Who ask you?

Re: Why Igbo Man Can't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria - Tunde Ednut by obonujoker(m): 7:42am On Sep 02, 2020
So if they give you Peter Obi and Buhari,you'd choose Buhari to rule??

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Man Can't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria - Tunde Ednut by kingzizzy: 7:42am On Sep 02, 2020
Tunde Ednut isnt saying a anything new. Many Nigerians dont want an Igbo man to President, not just about Biafra, but because they dont trust or like Igbos. Thats understandable, I dont expect everyone in the world to like Igbos

what we Igbos dont understand is why you want us in 'one Nigeria' when you dont trust us??

Many people such as Tunde Ednut are far more interested in keeping 'one Nigeria' for the sake of keeping one Nigeria, and not for the sake of if it means anything

5 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Man Can't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria - Tunde Ednut by TheChameleon: 7:44am On Sep 02, 2020
iammo:
grin

His opinion tho

Tunde wants free publicity.

Say the truth- we wouldn't give Biafuro Independence....

Mix with a lie - because they are the glue for Nigeria.

The lie is to soothe their egos... make them chestbeat more = more publicity for Tunde.
Re: Why Igbo Man Can't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria - Tunde Ednut by iammo(m): 7:46am On Sep 02, 2020
TheChameleon:

Tunde wants free publicity.

Say the truth- we wouldn't give Biafuro Independence....

Mix with a lie - because they are the glue for Nigeria.

The lie is to soothe their egos... make them chestbeat more = more publicity for Tunde.

Same strategy works everytime.. FFK used it successfully in them same as Kemi Olunloye

First you ruffle their feathers to bait them, then you give them something to chest beat about

Re: Why Igbo Man Can't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria - Tunde Ednut by IgbalodeRaymond: 7:50am On Sep 02, 2020
iammo:

Same strategy works everytime.. FFK used it successfully in them same as Kemi Olunloye

First you ruffle their feathers to bait them, then you give them something to chest beat about

yes ooo
it's better to chest beat than to have a gigantic mouth spitting silva like imbe... just like those people that have kpomo mouth and pyramid head grin
igbo amaka wink

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Man Can't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria - Tunde Ednut by TheChameleon: 7:53am On Sep 02, 2020
iammo:

When I'm campaigning to be President in SouthEast....

"Igbo people contribute to 99% of crime, prostitution and baby factories " = FACT angry angry angry

Next....

"These crimes amount for 99% of Nigeria's GDP" kiss grin = LIE

I don capture all the votes .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo Man Can't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria - Tunde Ednut by IgbalodeRaymond: 8:14am On Sep 02, 2020
iammo:

Stop editing my comments no where in my comments did I mention any tribes name

lol see fear he don go edit am

no problem sha the mods will be the final judge.

for the fact that you're now scared of nairaland rules it shows that you've been fixed.
and I won't stop I'll continue to get you fixed till you understand that nairaland rules are supreme cool
Re: Why Igbo Man Can't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria - Tunde Ednut by iammo(m): 8:18am On Sep 02, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:

[s]
Lol see fear he don go edit am

no problem sha the mods will be the final judge.

for the fact that you're now scared of nairaland rules it shows that you've been fixed.
and I won't stop I'll continue to get you fixed till you understand that nairaland rules are supreme cool

[/s]

Save the long B.S talks it's too early.. get busy with your life young man

Re: Why Igbo Man Can't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria - Tunde Ednut by IgbalodeRaymond: 8:20am On Sep 02, 2020
iammo:

Save the long B.S talks it's too early.. get busy with your life young man

my work and purpose is to fix you and direct your footstep
thank me later
Re: Why Igbo Man Can't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria - Tunde Ednut by christopher123(m): 10:34am On Sep 02, 2020
Abouwaza:
Failed comediañ
Failed musician
I guess blogging is failing too
Who ask you?

we are trying to figure out if he left music or is it the music that left him....

when we figure this out then we can have a conversation with him on Igbo

lol

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Man Can't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria - Tunde Ednut by christopher123(m): 10:37am On Sep 02, 2020
chiommy123:
he's not making much sense cos I believe every tribe has the potential to survive on its own
his doesn't have the potential and they have demonstrated that over and over

(1) (2) (Reply)

Videos Of The People Killed And Injured Today At Lekki Toll Gate / Yoruba Declares Sovereignty, Set To Secceed From Nigeria / FINALLY! Senator Remi Tinubu Respond To Allegation Of Calling Woman Thug (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.