Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Premature Ejaculation (PE) Natural Treatments - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Premature Ejaculation (PE) Natural Treatments (220 Views)

Mouth Odour Natural Treatments / Erectile Dysfunction (ED) And Premature Ejaculation (PE) / Masturbation: I Think I Have PE And ED, I'm Just 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premature Ejaculation (PE) Natural Treatments by rainbownigeria(m): 6:56am On Sep 02, 2020
PREMATURE EJACULATION (PE) occurs when a man ejaculates sooner during sexual intercourse than his partner would like. It is a common sexual complaint.
However, YOU might be diagnosed with PREMATURE EJACULATION if YOU:

I. Are not able to delay ejaculation during sexual intercourse all or nearly all the time.

II. Always or nearly always ejaculates within one minute of penetration.

III. Feel distressed and frustrated and tends to avoid sexual intimacy as a result.

Now, let me ask YOU :

1. Are YOU or someone you know is suffering from Premature Ejaculation?

2. Do YOU want to know the classes, symptoms and causes of Premature Ejaculation?

3. Do YOU want to know different factors that increases your risk of premature ejaculation?

4. Do YOU want to know what may happen if premature ejaculation is not properly treated?

5. Do YOU want to know how CHANGES in DIETS and

6. NATURAL TREATMENTS can cure Premature Ejaculation?

If YOUR answers are YES! CLICK:

https://rainbownigeria.com/2020/07/23/premature-ejaculation-herbal-treatment/
Re: Premature Ejaculation (PE) Natural Treatments by ipobarethieves: 7:21am On Sep 02, 2020
La click la bend sad undecided
Re: Premature Ejaculation (PE) Natural Treatments by ipobarethieves: 7:21am On Sep 02, 2020
rainbownigeria:
PREMATURE EJACULATION (PE) occurs when a man ejaculates sooner during sexual intercourse than his partner would like. It is a common sexual complaint.
However, YOU might be diagnosed with PREMATURE EJACULATION if YOU:

I. Are not able to delay ejaculation during sexual intercourse all or nearly all the time.

II. Always or nearly always ejaculates within one minute of penetration.

III. Feel distressed and frustrated and tends to avoid sexual intimacy as a result.

Now, let me ask YOU :

1. Are YOU or someone you know is suffering from Premature Ejaculation?

2. Do YOU want to know the classes, symptoms and causes of Premature Ejaculation?

3. Do YOU want to know different factors that increases your risk of premature ejaculation?

4. Do YOU want to know what may happen if premature ejaculation is not properly treated?

5. Do YOU want to know how CHANGES in DIETS and

6. NATURAL TREATMENTS can cure Premature Ejaculation?

If YOUR answers are YES! CLICK:

https://rainbownigeria.com/2020/07/23/premature-ejaculation-herbal-treatment/
tell us fully here
Re: Premature Ejaculation (PE) Natural Treatments by rainbownigeria(m): 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
wink
Re: Premature Ejaculation (PE) Natural Treatments by rainbownigeria(m): 8:50am On Nov 16, 2020
kiss
Re: Premature Ejaculation (PE) Natural Treatments by rainbownigeria(m): 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Effective Breast Cancer Treatment For Perfect Cure / Aloe Vite For All Ages / 5 True Facts About Covid 19 You Didn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.