Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,142 members, 7,867,318 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

Anambra 2021 Election: 12 Aspirants Gunning For PDP Ticket - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2021 Election: 12 Aspirants Gunning For PDP Ticket (27047 Views)

DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies / Ondo 2020: APC Screening Appeal Committee Clear 12 Aspirants For Party's Primary / Kogi Governorship: APC Under Pressure To Review Disqualification Of 12 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2021 Election: 12 Aspirants Gunning For PDP Ticket by Baybii: 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
rafindo:

She is an Amazon and I do hope she get to become the governor.

I swear man
Re: Anambra 2021 Election: 12 Aspirants Gunning For PDP Ticket by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

even if Angel Micheal contest under APC in Anambra state .....our darling Angle Micheal will lose woofly

Yawns

Rants ends here, election happens in the field.
Re: Anambra 2021 Election: 12 Aspirants Gunning For PDP Ticket by Ikinternational: 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
gypsey:
Wait! what about their Biafra? grin grin grin politically confused people.

Nnamdi kalu has been scamming them about biafra coming in Decemeber and some jobless fools are banging their empty heads and singing his praises. grin Biafra will never ever happen, if it does i will cut my dick off. grin

Here's a shocker...igbos are even still paying taxes n renewing their Nigerian passports!!!!

Somewhere in his brain this fool thinks he made sense
If anyone figures out what Biafra agitation by ipob has to do with Anambra governorship, please explain to me. Obviously your brain operates at a higher caliber than mine

Btw what ever you decide to do with your captain hook peni.s is not anyone's business
Re: Anambra 2021 Election: 12 Aspirants Gunning For PDP Ticket by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ikinternational:

Here's a shocker...igbos are even still paying taxes n renewing their Nigerian passports!!!!

Somewhere in his brain this fool thinks he made sense
If anyone figures out what Biafra agitation by ipob has to do with Anambra governorship, please explain to me. Obviously your brain operates at a higher caliber than mine

Btw what ever you decide to do with your captain hook peni.s is not anyone's business
grin cheesy grin is that all? anything else reasonable you wanna add?

How did you know what my penis looks like? oh! yea! i remember i fu cked you! grin you licked my dick!
Re: Anambra 2021 Election: 12 Aspirants Gunning For PDP Ticket by MajohBankz: 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Yawns

Reality is on polling unit not on nairaland.

Leave with your hatred..don't infect me.
The only campaign APC got in anambra last election was on radio
Re: Anambra 2021 Election: 12 Aspirants Gunning For PDP Ticket by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
MajohBankz:
The only campaign APC got in anambra last election was on radio

Don't Infect with the nonsense hate.... Enwerom udi efe ahu..
Re: Anambra 2021 Election: 12 Aspirants Gunning For PDP Ticket by Ikinternational: 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
gypsey:
grin cheesy grin is that all? anything else reasonable you wanna add?

How did you know what my penis looks like? oh! yea! i remember i fu cked you! grin you licked my dick!

Your gay fantasies are supposed to stay in your mind guy. Don't blurt them out please

Have some decency
Re: Anambra 2021 Election: 12 Aspirants Gunning For PDP Ticket by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ikinternational:

Your gay fantasies are supposed to stay in your mind guy. Don't blurt them out please

Have some decency
You are the one mentioning the size of my dick, how the fu ck else would you have known the size of dick? unless i fu cked you. it takes one gay like you to know another and the size of their dicks. cheesy

as i said, Biafra will never ever happen if it does I will cut my dick off!
Re: Anambra 2021 Election: 12 Aspirants Gunning For PDP Ticket by Halo22: 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
So u didn't hear that Sen. Stella Oduah divorced her husband and Chris Ogiewonyi? Her full name before was Stella Oduah-Ogiewonyi, make ur research.
Emyzoloye5:

meanwhile Sen.stella odua is married to Edo state yet she represents Anambra north in the Senate (her father's zone ) .....if sen.odua can represent Anambra north in the Senate then sen.ekwunife can take the slot of Anambra south in the zoning formular
Re: Anambra 2021 Election: 12 Aspirants Gunning For PDP Ticket by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
Halo22:
So u didn't hear that Sen. Stella Oduah divorced her husband and Chris Ogiewonyi? Her full name before was Stella Oduah-Ogiewonyi, make ur research.

they are having issues...so they separated not divorced.... Google is your friend Sha
Re: Anambra 2021 Election: 12 Aspirants Gunning For PDP Ticket by MajohBankz: 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Don't Infect with the nonsense hate.... Enwerom udi efe ahu..
Nwanne, oburo hate. I'm giving you an exclusive. A spoiler. Jukwe ese
Re: Anambra 2021 Election: 12 Aspirants Gunning For PDP Ticket by Ikinternational: 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
gypsey:
You are the one mentioning the size of my dick, how the fu ck else would you have known the size of dick? unless i fu cked you. it takes one gay like you to know another and the size of their dicks. cheesy

as i said, Biafra will never ever happen if it does I will cut my dick off!

You're living fantasies dickhead. Shit that never happened
Biafra or no Biafra. Igboman will get that paper
N sexy igbo ladies will continue to turn you down

Those are your realities
Re: Anambra 2021 Election: 12 Aspirants Gunning For PDP Ticket by Awaja(m): 3:17am On Sep 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:

What Obiano used all these monies to do, someone cannot explain.
En use am botin Gucci sunshades for his wife .
Re: Anambra 2021 Election: 12 Aspirants Gunning For PDP Ticket by Awaja(m): 3:17am On Sep 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:

What Obiano used all these monies to do, someone cannot explain.
En use am botin Gucci sunshades for en wife .
Re: Anambra 2021 Election: 12 Aspirants Gunning For PDP Ticket by BascoTech: 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
majamajic:

Won't u give yourself some respect ?

Or at least respect others

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani / Anambra 100% Built By Igbos Photos / #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.