Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) (25520 Views)

"How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti / Bulama Mustapha: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Daily Trust Cartoon On Hanan's Wedding / Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) by wisest10: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2020
How did he do it...like seriously I was looking for an igbo name...hahahaha....i know am not the only one that got suprised....
Kudos to him

1 Like

Re: Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Boko haram amaka

Gbokasi’ be nice! smiley
Re: Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) by abdullahi45: 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Boko haram amaka

Disappointed by the name of the victor. God pass una.. You were expecting to see Ikechuembikohio

E pain am grin

3 Likes

Re: Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) by hahn(m): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
Queenlovely:
once they succeed we want to claim them.

from kamaru Usman to Anthony Joshua Even to Oprah Winfrey. just like the Jews will claim to be the originator of everything even yoga

. I once went to a yoga teacher in Israel, who in the introductory class explained in all seriousness that yoga was invented by Abraham, and that all the basic yoga postures derive from the shape of the letters of the Hebrew alphabet! (Thus the trikonasana posture imitates the shape of the Hebrew letter aleph, tuladandasana imitates the letter daled, etc.) Abraham taught these postures to the son of one of his concubines, who went to India and taught yoga to the Indians. When I asked for some evidence, the master quoted a biblical passage: ‘And to the sons of his concubines Abraham gave gifts, and while he was still living he sent them away from his son Isaac, eastward to the east country’ (Genesis 25:6). What do you think these gifts were? So you see, even yoga was actually invented by the Jews.

Hilarious grin

You call that evidence? Your brain dey shake
Re: Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) by broadman20: 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
Queenlovely:

from kamaru Usman to Anthony Joshua Even to Oprah Winfrey. just like the Jews will claim to be the originator of everything even yoga

. I once went to a yoga teacher in Israel, who in the introductory class explained in all seriousness that yoga was invented by Abraham, and that all the basic yoga postures derive from the shape of the letters of the Hebrew alphabet! (Thus the trikonasana posture imitates the shape of the Hebrew letter aleph, tuladandasana imitates the letter daled, etc.) Abraham taught these postures to the son of one of his concubines, who went to India and taught yoga to the Indians. When I asked for some evidence, the master quoted a biblical passage: ‘And to the sons of his concubines Abraham gave gifts, and while he was still living he sent them away from his son Isaac, eastward to the east country’ (Genesis 25:6). What do you think these gifts were? So you see, even yoga was actually invented by the Jews.

You sincerely have personal problem with the Jews, I pray God to help you solve it before it consumes you.

1 Like

Re: Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) by abdullahi45: 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
wisest10:
How did he do it...like seriously I was looking for an igbo name...hahahaha....i know am not the only one that got suprised....
Kudos to him

Sure, you can't be the only ethnic bigot. Your people are here, I know they will bark on my mention...
Re: Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) by Beetobee(f): 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
Samfloxin:
I wanted to say congratulations but I saw that he studied Islamic law...mtcheeeewww.
Serial loser sighted undecided

1 Like

Re: Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) by Abalado(f): 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ordinary Aboki o,, waiting Musa no go see for gate o
Re: Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) by abdullahi45: 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
Samfloxin:
I wanted to say congratulations but I saw that he studied Islamic law...mtcheeeewww.

Who your congratulations elp.. Abeg keep am
Re: Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) by abdullahi45: 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
Beetobee:

Serial loser sighted undecided

The idiot is in sevia pain grin

He can't hide his tears of pain and agony over another man's victory
Re: Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) by abdullahi45: 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
Abalado:

Says a person who question their self-value and essence..

Extraordinary you are grin

2 Likes

Re: Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) by Sambai65(m): 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
Samfloxin:
abeg go and hug your street transformer fakiya
Re: Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) by hardon1(m): 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
Alas we have seen an aboki in one diaspora feat. Its usually southern thing. Kudos to him.
Re: Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
Nigerians doing big things outside the shores of this Country..

Aboki Amaka ooo
Hian, aboki amaka ke, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) by Kemimarch16(f): 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
Nigeria amaka
Re: Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
See his stare like a terrorist getting ready to detonate.
Re: Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) by gentleguy1975: 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
To announcement his appointment ke!
Re: Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) by mentored: 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
dre11:

SOURCE

Finally
Re: Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) by AsawanaDgreat: 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
What can we say to you than congratulations.
Re: Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) by semyman: 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
To announcement
Journalism I hail oo
Re: Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) by semyman: 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Boko haram amaka
Tribalistic bomberclat
Re: Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) by GospelAkede: 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
You shall not Weep this Ember months Amen. Kindly share with your loved ones...

Click on the link to download it.

https://my.notjustok.com/track/353693/akede-ember-month-osu-ba-ba-ba

Re: Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) by laiperi: 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
This proves what we have always known. Millions of Nigerians leave this country every years and millions make it while others fall by the wayside.

What is new is that out of these millions that make it, individuals are pick one by one for celebration in Nigeria daily. There is no part of this country that has not produce individuals that made it overseas.

Let their families that gain from them celebrate them. They have not benefited you, the masses or Africa. And the worst country that has been made the Poverty Capital of the World is Nigeria.

Boasting others achievement may anesthetize you like a drug, it has nothing to do with you or village progress.

Indeed, no matter what they achieved, they are nobody abroad. If anything, they are gouded daily to go back home and save Africa. They are direpected, ignored and envied for their hand work because they come from the ZOO!
Re: Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) by pquaver(m): 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
So America and Britain respects people who read sharia law as lawyers? Wonderful but local imps have been insulting cjn.. Ask them to present what they themselves studies in school or show you their own, many of them will go and bring bring Atiku and Obi campaign posters for you.. Very pathetic people.
Re: Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hausa Amaka grin
Re: Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) by Crispels(m): 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
Queenlovely:

Kamaru Usman is 100% Nigerian tho. He was born and raised in Auchi. And his stage name is “the Nigerian Nightmare”.

Even Joshua identifies as both Nigerian and British. He had his secondary school in Ogun State.
Re: Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) by Shattuck(m): 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
magicminister:
aboki Amaka! Another win for Nigeria.
We can only succeed together

Say no to tribalism!
Say no to hatred and division!
The true enemy are the political elites
true I keep telling folks there are only two class of Nigeria it is the oppressors against the oppressed if Nigeria is to survive hausa, Igbo yoruba and other ethnic group must join in a common purpose, Muslim and Christians must join in a common purpose, the oppressors have a common purpose the steal the nations wealth.
Re: Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) by Alexpetra: 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
nairavsdollars:
APC will claim this as part of Buhari's achievements
you get problem!!
Re: Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) by Balyz: 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
Abalado:
How extraordinary are you?
Re: Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) by Rajosh(m): 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
Queenlovely:

I admire your intelligence. I admire the fact that you're very knowledgeable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Beats APC In Abuja / AbdulRazak Idrisa Timta, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Laid 2 Rest(Pic / Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.