Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,423 members, 7,843,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Fan Feel Concern As Wale Cries Out On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Feel Concern As Wale Cries Out On Social Media (270 Views)

Nigerians Express Concern As COZA Shares New Photos Of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Shatta Wale Cries As He Dedicates His Award To His Dad / My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fan Feel Concern As Wale Cries Out On Social Media by Emmanuel9O(m): 8:29am On Sep 02, 2020
Nigerian-American rapper, Olubowale Victor Akintimehin professionally known as Wale has cried out for help.

Taking to his social media page, the musician said he’s “tired, drained and in pain”.

Wale pointed out that he placed his mobile phone on Do Not Disturb because all the calls coming in are from people who want some form of assistance from him.

The rapper further revealed that he resolved to sharing his problem on the platform because he couldn’t get help from his friends and family.

He wrote; “Since nobody in my circle will help me I’ll just say this on my platform .. I’m trying to get it together but I’m tired I’m drained pain is exhausting .

“My phone been on DND and most of my calls are for me to do more for others .. sometimes u got to lay down n regroup !”

However, Wale deleted the Twitter post after fans began expressing concern for him.

https://www.247talk.tk/2020/09/if-you-want-to-be-rich-study-Igbos-people-Rona-Omokri.html

See his Twitter post..

(1) (Reply)

Stomach Ulcer Diet: What To Eat And What To Avoid / What To Do When Your Shoes Are Too Tight / Mr P Announce His New Upcoming Album Prodigal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.