Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

“I Don’t Want People To Google My Name And See It Associated With Laycon” Erica - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Don’t Want People To Google My Name And See It Associated With Laycon” Erica (439 Views)

Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win / Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' / Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Don’t Want People To Google My Name And See It Associated With Laycon” Erica by wale377(m): 8:34am On Sep 02, 2020
“I don’t want people to google my name and see it associated with Laycon” – Says Erica

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZplX9kJRjg

Big Brother Naija season 5 ‘Lockdown’ housemate, Erica recently bemoaned the way people are constantly putting her name and Laycon’s in the same discussion.

Erica, in a long discussion with billionaire son, Kiddwaya, said she’s not happy that people might ‘google her name and see it associated with Laycon”, especially the part where he claimed she she tried to kiss him.

She said she isn’t attracted to Laycon at all, and the thought of her being paired to him on social media, makes her very angry.

Source: Dstv

Re: “I Don’t Want People To Google My Name And See It Associated With Laycon” Erica by heendrix(m): 8:37am On Sep 02, 2020
Girls themselves hate simps

Laycon should just shun this girl once and for all and stop being a disgrace to Da Brotherhood sad

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Want People To Google My Name And See It Associated With Laycon” Erica by wale377(m): 8:41am On Sep 02, 2020
heendrix:
Girls themselves hate simps

Laycon should just shun this girl once and for all and stop being a disgrace to Da Brotherhood sad
My thoughts exactly..... this guy is causing a whole lot of havoc for him self....

(1) (Reply)

Feud Btw Davido & Burna Boy Intensifies As Davido Issues Threats In New Song FEM / Man Calls Davido Out For Smoking Weed, Few Hours After Drumming / Celebrities Will Be At Ekwueme Square Awka On Friday, 16th Oct, 2020: 8am Dot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.