Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Osinbajo, Gov Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Gov Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity (158 Views)

Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity / Vp Osinbajo, Gov Sani Bello In Attendance As Elder Gabriel Is Laid To Rest / Gov Ishaku Bans Polythene Bags In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Gov Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by Zeemam: 8:47am On Sep 02, 2020
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and Governor Darius Ishaku of Taraba state met on Tuesday at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, over the security challenges facing the state.

Ishaku told State House correspondents at the end of the meeting held behind closed doors that he intimated Osinbajo of the security challenges in his state and sought his support.

The governor said, “The meeting is about security; mainly security: the problems of security that we have in the state. I briefed him (the Vice President) and we are hoping that he will look into it.

“Just in general; there is Jukun/Tiv crisis; there is also kidnapping, which is on the rise, and all the others.

“In general form, I think he is fully briefed and I think he will be able to assist us.”
Re: Osinbajo, Gov Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity by Shooyie: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2020
I trust VP Osinbajo will help restore peace, he always has the solutions and he . He has done it time and time again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2019: Did Buhari Promise Next Level Of Hardship Or Development? / Fuel Price / Umahi Seeks Ndphc's Support In Power Delivery In Ebonyi & Other Southeast States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.