Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Is N2 Million Enough To Start Up A Computer Business (sales Of Computers)? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is N2 Million Enough To Start Up A Computer Business (sales Of Computers)? (716 Views)

How A Computer Science Project Should Look Like / Joelinks Computers Nig. Abakaliki Ebonyi State / Can 2 Million Naira Start Up A Computer/laptop Sales Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is N2 Million Enough To Start Up A Computer Business (sales Of Computers)? by iregen2(m): 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2011
ggggg
Re: Is N2 Million Enough To Start Up A Computer Business (sales Of Computers)? by againstGEJ(m): 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2011
is this inclusive of the rent for the business premises? registration of business, furniture, bills etc?
Re: Is N2 Million Enough To Start Up A Computer Business (sales Of Computers)? by iregen2(m): 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2011
@againstGEJ

Yes its inclusive, I need your advice
Re: Is N2 Million Enough To Start Up A Computer Business (sales Of Computers)? by againstGEJ(m): 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2011
that amount may come a bit low. how much will you rent the premises alone, and pay for 2 years maybe? you can start little with phone and accessories, and computer repairs and accessory sales, but for laptop sales? you will need more money. unless you are talking fairly used laptops?
Re: Is N2 Million Enough To Start Up A Computer Business (sales Of Computers)? by iregen2(m): 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2011
@againstGEJ

Thanks for your advice, i really do appreciate it,

(1) (Reply)

HIDDEN / We Don't Have Light In The US Since Friday. I Am Running Back To Nigeria / Things You Need To Know!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.