Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Youngest Member Of Black Voiz Found Dead On UI Campus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Youngest Member Of Black Voiz Found Dead On UI Campus (2141 Views)

PHOTOS: Phyno Also Shows Off The Guys He Believes Are Made Of Black In Enugu / Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] / Girl Found Dead On The Road After Used For Money Rituals In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youngest Member Of Black Voiz Found Dead On UI Campus by Orikinla(m): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2011
The youngest member of the Black Voiz music group, Donald, is dead.
His corpse was dumped infroont of his hostel on the campus of the University of Ibadan (UI).

See the video of the Black Voiz on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB8i9U3zcmU

Re: Youngest Member Of Black Voiz Found Dead On UI Campus by orgasm(m): 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2011
dats quite sad.a pathetic end to a young nigerian with dreams.though i do not know him,i feel for his young life n family.
What actually happened? Was a case of cult killing? May his soul rest in peace
Re: Youngest Member Of Black Voiz Found Dead On UI Campus by ifyalways(f): 9:48am On Feb 22, 2011
This is my first time hearing abt the group . . .Black Voiz.
What happened?was he a cultist?
Re: Youngest Member Of Black Voiz Found Dead On UI Campus by Orikinla(m): 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2011
Must be cult related.

The group is from my neighborhood and like an uncle to them.

One of the bereaved wept until she had seizure.

Here is his Facebook page
facebook.com/donald.perry2
Re: Youngest Member Of Black Voiz Found Dead On UI Campus by Dsense(m): 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2011
r.i.p
Re: Youngest Member Of Black Voiz Found Dead On UI Campus by Blueice4re(f): 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2011
r.i.p
Re: Youngest Member Of Black Voiz Found Dead On UI Campus by Tosinville(m): 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2011
r.i.p
Re: Youngest Member Of Black Voiz Found Dead On UI Campus by jodeci01: 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2011
@ poster could you attach your source
Re: Youngest Member Of Black Voiz Found Dead On UI Campus by pwiz(m): 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2011
I thought he was a nairalander!!! R.I.P
Re: Youngest Member Of Black Voiz Found Dead On UI Campus by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2011
GFEN bro
Re: Youngest Member Of Black Voiz Found Dead On UI Campus by hackney(m): 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2011
rest in peace.
Being in Aye in U.I is not a good idea because sa-le na must!

[flash=600,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB8i9U3zcmU[/flash]
Re: Youngest Member Of Black Voiz Found Dead On UI Campus by mamagee3(f): 2:22am On Feb 23, 2011
He looks like a gay. . .
Re: Youngest Member Of Black Voiz Found Dead On UI Campus by shotster50(m): 4:54am On Feb 23, 2011
mama-gee:

He looks like a gay. . .

Don't you have a terribly empty feeling ---- in your skull?
Re: Youngest Member Of Black Voiz Found Dead On UI Campus by Gboliwe: 5:18am On Feb 23, 2011
jodeci01:

@ poster could you attach your source
WHATTT?!!!
RIP brotha.
Re: Youngest Member Of Black Voiz Found Dead On UI Campus by chiogo(f): 5:50am On Feb 23, 2011
shotster50:

Don't you have a terribly empty feeling ---- in your skull?
ah ah you dey vex oo, even better than the first one tongue

R.I.P to him.
Re: Youngest Member Of Black Voiz Found Dead On UI Campus by shotster50(m): 6:33am On Feb 23, 2011
chiogo:

ah ah you dey vex oo, even better than the first one tongue

R.I.P to him.

Lmao, She keeps asking for it,

Where have you been hiding
Re: Youngest Member Of Black Voiz Found Dead On UI Campus by chiogo(f): 6:40am On Feb 23, 2011
shotster50:

Lmao, She keeps asking for it,

Where have you been hiding
Under the cold . . .and the books sad You?
Re: Youngest Member Of Black Voiz Found Dead On UI Campus by shotster50(m): 6:54am On Feb 23, 2011
Work work work, The weather has not been that bad here , thank God, Its good to see NL's voice of reason back hehehe
Re: Youngest Member Of Black Voiz Found Dead On UI Campus by chiogo(f): 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2011
Aww, good to see my partner-in-crime too cool
Re: Youngest Member Of Black Voiz Found Dead On UI Campus by yme1(f): 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2011
R.I.P dont know nothing about them tho undecided
Re: Youngest Member Of Black Voiz Found Dead On UI Campus by shollyaj(m): 4:27am On Feb 24, 2011
rip!!!
Re: Youngest Member Of Black Voiz Found Dead On UI Campus by favouredjb(f): 10:35am On Feb 24, 2011
lol@ shotster's reply to mamagee

rip@op

(1) (Reply)

Cool Ew! : Pictures From Chinedu And Nneoma’s Wedding / Osas Jessica Uwoghiren Is Convenant University's Best Graduating Student. / Michael Jackson Learnt ‘MOONWALK’ Dance From His Nephew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.