Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Laycon Will Win Bbnaija 2020 – Kaisha Reveals [full Video] - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Laycon Will Win Bbnaija 2020 – Kaisha Reveals [full Video] (412 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” / Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laycon Will Win Bbnaija 2020 – Kaisha Reveals [full Video] by francisfavour15(m): 11:20am On Sep 02, 2020
Laycon will win the 2020 Big Brother NAIJA show – Ex-housemate, Kaisha Reveals in an interview session

Kaisha was first asked on what transpired between her and Nengi that led to the fight back in the house.

She said it wasn’t really something that should have escalated but it was caused by the manner Nengi reacted to what she was trying to do.

“I went to boil water and discovered Nengi’s water was already on but the Switch wasn’t working, I tried putting it on but to no avail then Nengi came bye saying she left the switch on but isn’t working again and called me Stupid” – Kaisha narrrated.
Meanwhile Kisha said she wasn’t flowing with the housemates as expected because she didn’t think they could just start flowing immediately hence she said some of the housemates were fake.

When asked about who she think could win the BIG BROTHER NAIJA SEASON 5 SHOW, she said ;

Back in the house, I noticed Dorathy as being consistent and initially taught Dorathy would win the show,
But outside, Laycon has a very large fan base and I give it to him, it’s definitely Laycon she said.

Watch full video below

https://naijamixed.com.ng/entertainment/laycon-will-win-bbnaija-2020-kaisha-reveals-full-video/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Erica: I Made Him Famous / BBNaija Laycon Fans On Twitter Wish Erica Safe Journey In A Funny Way / See How A Lady Was Proposed To During A Prayer Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.