Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

How Profitable Is The Cybercafe Business - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How Profitable Is The Cybercafe Business (3524 Views)

Cybercafe Business / A Loan Needed Urgently To Purchase A Fully Functional Cybercafe In Lagos / Cybercafe Business Idea Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Profitable Is The Cybercafe Business by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2011
av been thnking for a while now:how much wiil take to own a cyber cafe and how profitable can it be? i hope to find people who knows more about it.
Re: How Profitable Is The Cybercafe Business by kinharold(m): 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2011
what is your location (city) and size of the proposed (number of computers) cafe.

Re: How Profitable Is The Cybercafe Business by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2011
i shuffle between lagos and akure.as for the size or capacity it depends on the cost and possible profit but i wish to go as much as 20 computers.thanks in anticipation of your reply
Re: How Profitable Is The Cybercafe Business by kinharold(m): 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2011
Ok, but I mean the proposed location of the cafe. That will determine the type and cost of the Internet connection you will have to use. if it is outside the main cities, you may have to wish vSAT.
Re: How Profitable Is The Cybercafe Business by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2011
I get you but i think it 'll be better if we talk on phone.i've got your number and i'll give you a call soon.thanks.
Re: How Profitable Is The Cybercafe Business by omachi1026(m): 3:33pm On May 21, 2011
I intend setting up a cyber cafe very soon in owerri and Abakaliki, send me details of your business plan and your proposal for managing the cafe for me to oobidike@gmail.com, 07035179610
Re: How Profitable Is The Cybercafe Business by fliptemi: 10:36am On Oct 20, 2011
HELLO THERE, AM ABOUT OPENING A CYBER CAFE AND I NEED A CREDIBLE PERSON TO MANAGE IT FOR ME, ANYONE OUT THERE WITH EXPERIENCE SHOULD MAIL ME ON temiseoduma@yahoo.com

NOTE THAT BEFORE I HAND OVER THE CYBER CAFE TO THE PERSON,I'LL MAKE SURE I TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF PAYING THE RENT ANS ALSO PROVIDE THE NECESSARY EQUIPMENT NEEDED TO RUN THE CAFE BUT ON THE OTHER HAND,THE PERSON AND I WOULD DELIBERATE ON THE AMOUNT I WOULD RECEIVE MONTHLY, IN OTHER WORDS,WE WOULD DECIDE ON A SPECIFIC AMOUNT HE WOULD DILIVER TO ME MONTHLY
Re: How Profitable Is The Cybercafe Business by joeyreports: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
How to start a cyber cafe business in nigeria using the right plans and feasibility study.. https://www.nigeriabusinessplan.com.ng/how-to-start-a-cyber-cafe/
Re: How Profitable Is The Cybercafe Business by joeybankz: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2020
Cyber cafe business plan...

(1) (Reply)

Joomla Bulk SMS Component / Weldo Electrode (mild Steel) / Get Paid By Recommending Us To A Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.